Re: Game Balance and Matchmaking - We want your feedback!

by s70ABlackHawk

Original Post

★★ Novice

The Zone Trooper is too OP now.   It is performs ok against infanry now,  remain good unit against vehicle and air.  So what can we do to kill it? Even it can heal itself!   If it has to be this strong,  the price shall be increase.  

Message 671 of 893 (484 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Zone troopers and cyborgs are not op but both need an anti infantry nerf. They do too much damage to infantry and they are not supposed to kill infantry anyway. 

Message 672 of 893 (477 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@pontiki123451 wrote:

Zone troopers and cyborgs are not op but both need an anti infantry nerf. They do too much damage to infantry and they are not supposed to kill infantry anyway. 

I agree with this. They are not meant to be strong against infantry, so they shall not perform well against infantry.

Message 673 of 893 (473 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Heres somewhat a good idea.  When you lvl up "player lvl" you pick the cards you want not some random cards that you most likely dont need.

Food for thought.

Message 674 of 893 (460 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@punishertrdNo this is not a good idea. It’s a free to play game. They want you to spend money. So why on Earth would they give you more free stuff? Think of the longevity of the game and not your own selfish ways.

The biggest thing I see is that all players in the game are leveling up. So eventually the mass of average players will be higher tiers, but also all the good players will be pushing them down and down. So slowly, the new player base and average player base will get progressively worse in how high they can go. As the top slots fill up. After all, the higher the tier you have, the higher league you go by default. Unless you are particularly noob and can’t understand basic META and then you shouldn’t be high league anyway.

Classic example of this is starting a new deck. Same person, same skill level but way lower tiers. So you can’t win in your current league because of tier discrepancy. Once you level up new units you are competitive again. It’s plain and simple. But that pain staking process makes players want to pay to level up faster. That is the freemium business model. If you don’t like it, don’t play. And certainly don’t complain on the forums. SMH. 🤦‍♂️ Not saying Punisher is using complaining language, referring to the other players on here carrying on like petulant children. 

Message 675 of 893 (450 Views)

★★★ Novice

Can you please increase the travel speed of drone swarms again? Ever since it got reduced in one of the other rebalance updates, its been incredibly slow and lost a lot of its usefulness. I think that original reduction was reasoned with preventing them from swarming platforms too quickly, but I have rarely seen anyone actually do that-- I used them all the time as an anti-infantry unit but now they are so slow they feel almost like walking infantry when trying to bring them out to fight anything useful.

Message 676 of 893 (424 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@thavidu But they are fast enough to swarm a harvester rush!!! Put two of them together and they destroy a Harvey quickly. I just had a match before where my Tier 11 Pitbull got destroyed by two Tier 9 drones. They don’t need to be any faster.
Message 677 of 893 (417 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@s70ABlackHawk wrote:
@thaviduBut they are fast enough to swarm a harvester rush!!! Put two of them together and they destroy a Harvey quickly. I just had a match before where my Tier 11 Pitbull got destroyed by two Tier 9 drones. They don’t need to be any faster.

You are talking about two different units. There is the GDI Drone Swarm, and there are the Nod Laser Drones.

Message 678 of 893 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Mister_Crac Ah yes. I was referring to Laser drones. My bad.
Message 679 of 893 (400 Views)

★★★★ Guide

heres something they should do 

fix the bug that they created from the 1.07 patch 

that would be swell

Message 680 of 893 (358 Views)