Re: Game Balance and Matchmaking - We want your feedback!

by pontiki123451

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
@s70ABlackHawk You can win with -3 levels. Its about skill. I know levels suck. They dont have anything to do with skill. But you can use units that are at low levels.
Message 661 of 893 (581 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@pontiki123451 wrote:
@s70ABlackHawkYou can win with -3 levels. Its about skill. I know levels suck. They dont have anything to do with skill. But you can use units that are at low levels.

Yes and I’ve done it. But you can’t do it consistently to level up to your highest league again. You will reach the equilibrium point at which skill no longer applies. But for those players who can consistently win 3 tiers lower, they deserve to be in the higher leagues. As an average player in Masters league. I don’t belong their because I always win 2-3 tiers higher. 

Message 662 of 893 (576 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@s70ABlackHawk I was where you are now. If you continue to win with your skill you will reach high tiberium league one day. But it needs time. It took me 2-3 seasons to go from where you are into top 100 with gdi. You'll see. The more you do it the easier it becomes. Also after that you dont care about levels except if you get players with +4 and + 5.
Message 663 of 893 (573 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@pontiki123451 
What decks are you using for GDI/Nod, if I may ask?

Message 664 of 893 (567 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Mister_Crac I cant give you my decks that i use now here. But you can always find me in terminus shores.
Message 665 of 893 (564 Views)

★★★★ Guide

all costs across the board needs to come down quite abit if your wanting F2P players to spend a little bit of money bc 600-800 for premo and skins is way too much to charge for no real tangable stuff and your surprise mechanics are not that great either.  whats EAs plan when loot crates are banned??   is the game going to die out or are you going to give players a game they deserve?? 

Message 666 of 893 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@punishertrd Loot crates banned? If you are talking about the change into the daily rewards instead of crates i believe that this favours the free to play players. Because now you can get 900 diamonds instead of mixed crates that give you cards you dont really use. This means that you can spend 600 for a premium track in events if you are good at the game and get some extra rewards like clonning labs and credits. Or by bying thr vault. If you want your mixed crate cards back judt go ahead and open the vault. I believe this is a great change and that it will help a lot of players. Also you dont deserve a game as a free to play player just because you play it. Remember that. If you play the game consistently and dont support it i dont think that you deserve anything from the devs. You should be gratefull that they give you the opportunity to get so many diamonds each month just because you play the game. Other developers wouldnt give you this opportunity. So wait and see how it goes instead of complaining.
Message 667 of 893 (532 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@pontiki123451 This is on point. People * and moan about all this but you don’t need to spend a cent to enjoy the game and pay the devs who actually need to earn a living off making computer games SMH. EA are actually very generous in this respects. No ads, can get every card in the game for free. Just have to be patient. Very very patient. And they have no right to complain. Although some aspects which are in tech issues threads are legit. Like network errors etc... but that could still be user end. Jury is still out on that one.
Message 668 of 893 (519 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@pontiki123451 ive been here from day 1 prelaunch. Ya i have spent a buck here or there but not $7 to $8 USD for a skin thats way too much money for nothing and the loot crate ban is in legislature right now to see if its gambling which it is btw
Message 669 of 893 (480 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

For the skins i do agree but they dont really change the gameplay. They are just cosmetics. For the loot crates i have said my opinion above. Daily rewards are much better.

Message 670 of 893 (470 Views)