Re: Game Balance and Matchmaking - We want your feedback!

by totorodc12345

Original Post

★★★★★ Apprentice
When someone spends no effort at defending his harvester, they shouldn't deserve to have an easy replacement and it's even worse when someone is whaleing with high level harvester.

As about getting BMed with a Disruptor, you should just disconnect, because you won't get punished for it either way and your opponent will end the match in less than half a min after that, unless he is that much of a fool.
Message 611 of 893 (800 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Why not? You can tile block him from getting into the tiberium tiles so he is punished anyway. Also you can kill disruptors eith orca, borca, predator, scorpion, banshee, inferno, giga cannon, mlrs, mohawk, laser drones and ofcourse tech. But except feom tech these are some pretty good counters. About the disconnect i think they fixed it in one of the last updates and now it counts as a defeat.
Message 612 of 893 (794 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Correct. A disconnect is a defeat. Which is crap and there is another complete thread on that topic about poor network. Which is a daily occurrence and when the game disconnects you rather than user disconnected then the defeat is just frustrating at best. Especially during a tournament. If user disconnected then yes it should be a defeat. What should happen is that when the user exits and restarts APP it should drag you back into the current match. So you have to wait until that battle has finished. Rather than start a new battle. But at the end of the day, we all disconnect to stop the pegging of the phone across the room. 😂

Message 613 of 893 (772 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The whole point was that, if someone is hard BMing, you should just disconnect and don't waste your time.

Message 614 of 893 (758 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
You can do that yes. But it counts as a defeat so you lose and gain nothing. You could at least try a fancy strategy to have some fun
Message 615 of 893 (752 Views)

The stupidest thing you can ever do is rage quit. I just beat someone with units 3 levels higher than me because he made a mistake and that’s after I lost like 10 or 12 in a row.
Message 616 of 893 (743 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Stop bitching about how you can beat any1 x level higher. It’s all about how fxxking game balance is design to frustrate you so that you just pay more to win. You pay more....you win. You continue to pay, then your odds of winning increases. It’s that simple. No bullshitting about how you can be this good or that good. If in a particular match u r meant to lose, you are most likely to lose. Accept it that there is no such thing as balance here. It’s mostly bias towards a particular side base on some stupid algorithm in the game. Seen too many people complaining that cheating is involve or that some crazy players with unlimited commander call....all these r the so call biasness. I see it even more frequently and obviously in those event games.

Message 617 of 893 (667 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@totorodc12345 wrote:

Stop bitching about how you can beat any1 x level higher. It’s all about how fxxking game balance is design to frustrate you so that you just pay more to win. You pay more....you win. You continue to pay, then your odds of winning increases. It’s that simple. No bullshitting about how you can be this good or that good. If in a particular match u r meant to lose, you are most likely to lose. Accept it that there is no such thing as balance here. It’s mostly bias towards a particular side base on some stupid algorithm in the game. Seen too many people complaining that cheating is involve or that some crazy players with unlimited commander call....all these r the so call biasness. I see it even more frequently and obviously in those event games.

It all depends on a person's skill when it comes to victory. A person who plays skillfully is more equipped than a person who pays to win. The only thing one gets if he pays is speed up the process of leveling up his units. In the long run, leveling all your units to level 15 could take a year. Some counters can easily defeat their targets even if they have a level disadvantage. The counters however break past a difference of 4 levels. At this area, a Tick tank can easily stack up to a laser squad and win, and a mutant would easily tip over from a buggy. Maybe some cheating can happen, but that is usually done by small population of players who has connections to one another. Those cheaters might even account for less than 0.1% of the entire player-base.

Message 618 of 893 (634 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@thealcani wrote:

absolut garbage. total trash. u nailed failing doing anything usefull the past month.

MATCHMAKING IS THE WORST

LVL DIFFERENCES DESTROY EVERY JOY

chembuggy to powerfull

snipers to weak

nod to superior

disruptor to *

earlygamecombs to strong

game to much lineup gamble

new units to stupid

to many mirror units

gamemechanics still lack

raider to strong and unfair

pitbull not enough fireing speed

nod to much burst

its a for ever ongoing list

sadsmiley

Posting your complaint 3 times is not going to help much compared to posting it once or five times. I know the game has issues, its just going to take time for the developers to fix all this. We could make it faster if someone is willing to pay just to fund the patches needed for the game. Those payers are usually whales who drop a portion of their salary (20 to 30%) to the game on a monthly basis. We need more of this people so the game could be fueled and fixed. I would suggest advertisements for this game, the developers make the advertisements out of the fiercest matches they could find and ask other game companies to share advertisements with them. The developers give their advertisements to a different company and that company pays them back with their own advertisements. C&C Rivals should also get advertisements from other companies and be paid for it.

Message 619 of 893 (646 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

The biggest * I faced today. Out harvest by a level 3 harvester and out produce by this opponent (pls check your history on my ID if you want evidence - u r admin, u shud hv access).My harvester is level 10 by the way. How ridiculous can this game be ???? How low and idiotically unbalance do you want this game to continue with ??? It seems that it can only be worse...not better. Seriously, EA-Dance pls improve the balance and matching. It’s becoming utterly ridiculous. If only I can shared the match here right now. Am feeling cheated by this game as I was so naive that I spend money buying diamonds. So I would make it my job to continue spreading the news to all new comer not to spend on diamonds. It’s really a waste of money. It’s not even matching up to the pay to win concept. The imbalance is just too great. 

Message 620 of 893 (555 Views)