Re: Game Balance and Matchmaking - We want your feedback!

by Odigitria5

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@BattaIia wrote:

skinner.jpg

Pretty straight forward case to me.

Silly, keep quiet u noob if you watchd high lvl games yuo would now see that the game is garbage. the devs don't even playtest it scarabs are op. gdi beats nod 100% of the time you dont even need strategy as long as you pay to play gdi and use scarabs

the devs r stupid and the game is stupid and op. now they know what needs done becuse i called them rude names but they wont listen*

*This is satire as is Battalia's post. Angel

Message 431 of 893 (552 Views)

★ Novice

The wolverine should be able to win a 1v1 against and attack bike

Message 432 of 893 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Ofcourse not. The woolverine is supposed to attack infantry and air units. And with the recent updates that the game had the devs made it more specialized against infantry and aircraft and less effective against warfactory vehicles. Just counter the attack bikes with something else. You have way to many options to complain about that.
Message 433 of 893 (531 Views)

★★★ Novice
I agree with the sniper thing but it’s complete crap that sniper unlocks ten levels after scarabs. It’s complete crap for people playing at diamond and platinum level. Also too additional crappy things about them is that when attacking them they don’t die off like other multi group units. They stay as two scarabs until one attacks or you deplete their whole health. Also it’s stupid that both scarabs are invulnerable when they go into their attack animation. The other scarab should still be subject to being killed. And also is stupid that the flames left over kill faster than the chem gas left over from chem warriors and chem buggies.
Message 434 of 893 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

The game is pure P2W. Give F2P-players more options to gain ingame currency (like selling epic cards). The whole game screams greed, having units locked behind account level just to sell some more diamonds. This game could have been great if it would be customerfriendly. No wonder when EA is behind, but as a dev break free and make a solid indie-title instead.

These types of games are the cancer of gaming. They bring nothing new or fair, it’s just built around greed.

Oh and scarabs are op! Been op since release good balance-team ya got there.

Message 435 of 893 (538 Views)

★ Apprentice

Fix the Medals BS. No way in hell I should be losing 20+ medals battling someone above My level. If they're going to BUY their Rank they should have as much to lose as Me. If I keep losing 20 medals to higher levels only to get 10 medals when I do win, there's ZERO Reason to keep playing. 

Message 436 of 893 (533 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I experience 2 things that feels quite imbalanced:

1) The Nod worm is too strong. Either playing as GDI or Nod, when I see that worm, my experience tells me I'm gonna lose. There is just no other units that can take down the worm fast enough. Even with a high level orca, it takes 2 - 3 attacks to bring one worm down, that is if I'm lucky the opponent doesn't have any anti air units nearby, as the orca shield is so weak. 

2) I noticed I'm being paired with opponents at least 4 levels higher. When I get caught in that losing streak, there is no reason to keep playing just to see my progress being eroded at a rapid pace. 

Message 437 of 893 (516 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

1)  jump jets, banshee, gunship missile squads. All of those cant die from the rockworm and you can protect them with other units if you have a balanced deck.

2) Do some breaks between battles like 5-10 mins per 2 matches and you will see a big difference

Message 438 of 893 (508 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Odigitria5 wrote:

Silly, keep quiet u noob if you watchd high lvl games yuo would now see that the game is garbage. the devs don't even playtest it scarabs are op. gdi beats nod 100% of the time you dont even need strategy as long as you pay to play gdi and use scarabs

the devs r stupid and the game is stupid and op. now they know what needs done becuse i called them rude names but they wont listen*

*This is satire as is Battalia's post. Angel

not gonna lie

haha you had my blood boiling at first Wink Good one. 

Message 439 of 893 (486 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @arabking1985,

Scarabs are definitely a unique unit and I know there has been much discussion about them. I can pass along your feedback on how the scarabs work, including the fact that Snipers unlock after them. Although the Snipers unlock later, there are still plenty of units that can deal with Scarabs, including Riflemen/Militants or any unit that attacks from two-tiles (e.g. MG Squad, Giga Cannon). 

Hi @Kittledorf,

Originally, unit were tied to the Sector, and later League, that you were in. This meant that the units you could unlock was based on your Medal count - players with higher Medals had access to more units. And as it was possible to win or lose Medals, there were times that players could unlock a unit, lose Medals and no longer have access to that unit's cards. We changed the system so that unlocking new units was tied to Player Level, and Player Level was determined by experience that could only be earned. This means that with enough time (and now, using Diamonds to speed the process) all players would be able to unlock every unit in the game. Hopefully this makes sense, and if you have any questions on why it works the way it does, please let me know Standard smile

Hi @FANGSKOS,

The amount of Medals that you win or lose is solely based on the medal count of you and your opponent. If the medal counts are equal, you will win +/-17 medals. If you medal count is higher than your opponent, you will earn fewer medals for a victory and lose more medals for a defeat.

Player level isn't taken into account when determining how many medals you win or lose for each match.

Thanks all for your feedback!

Message 440 of 893 (479 Views)