Re: Game Balance and Matchmaking - We want your feedback!

by superamen54

Original Post

★★★ Novice

Please Nerf the Harvester kills. I win the game always when I attack Harvesters first because it takes no skill to rush Harvesters you're taking away skill from the game when you buff the Harvester please Nerf the Harvester so we can see some skill in the game again Harvester kill should be like maybe 50 not a hundred this game shouldn't be all about taking Harvester's. Please respond back to me so I know somebody's listening this game's going to become trash real quick if you don't fix this

Message 251 of 893 (860 Views)

★★★ Novice

Also nod is buff way too bad gdi don't have a chance against nod

Message 252 of 893 (860 Views)

★ Apprentice
Very true about the pitbull but also sniper need a nerf there stupid and should be 60 tiberium them being 50 tiberium mean just cheese them
Orca need more health they barely can't take a hit
Message 253 of 893 (798 Views)

★ Apprentice

I find steath very useless now the enemy player shouldn't see a stealth tank  unlees they have a unit that van detect or the stealth unit attack other wise it makes stealth stupid at the momemt

Message 254 of 893 (780 Views)

★★ Novice

Match making is a joke I always get a match with a player 2 or 3 levels above me like all of his units are stronger than mine 

I'm stuck in gold league because of this and can't progress 

My win ratio dropped from 70 to 50 because I win a match against a player who got fat fingers and can't move his units around and then get my * handed to me in the next match when most of the other player units one shot mine

And by the way the flame tank is op as well as the obelisk of light players shouldn't be able to place another one right after it disappears especially on maps where the the nuke pads are close together

Message 255 of 893 (767 Views)

★★★ Novice
That's so true lol
Message 256 of 893 (753 Views)

★★★ Novice

True true I rush flame tanks and win lol. Plus I'm lvl 8 and 9 vs 12 like what wrong with that lol.

Message 257 of 893 (752 Views)

★★ Novice
Already uninstalled the game because of that. Reached lvl 5 and all of the sudden all my opponents have better upgrades, all their units are one or two ranks stronger. Now, don't tell me the devs are interested in fair matchmatching. Maybe they are interested in the opposite. Don't insult our intelligence, come on, you released the game with the clear purpose of unfair matchmatching. It seemed a nice little game in the beggining. But nowadays, everybody seems concerned about fairness but working steadily to provide the opposite. Have fun playing your own game first, why come to ask for feedback. Are we smarter than the you, who created the game ? I don't think so.
You can't provide fairness in a pay to win game, it's stupid, no offence.
Message 258 of 893 (726 Views)

★ Apprentice

Orca's do not seem balanced. They're able to 1 shot any unit that can counter them in early GDI non-paid levels.

Message 259 of 893 (700 Views)

★★ Apprentice
The biggest matchmaking change I would like it a bias against rematches of the previous game. If somebody just wasted me, I really don't want it to happen again immediately. This could just be who is active at the moment, though.
Message 260 of 893 (688 Views)