Re: Game Balance and Matchmaking - We want your feedback!

by TheHumble84

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

One venom will take down a rocket squad no problem, but drones get wrecked by rocket squad. Now it's even worse because there is one less drone in the pack. Yea sure you can zergs drones but your severely limiting what units you have on the field. 

Message 211 of 893 (1,099 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It feels like GDI is getting hammered in this new update. It's rare winning as GDI against NOD right now. Power wise NOD seems to be matching of not more powerful the GDI which isn't fair because NOD is also producing units faster. Anyone else feel the same?

Message 212 of 893 (1,015 Views)

★ Guide
The faction balance numbers the devs have shared show that the factions have relatively even win rates. I also generally do well with both factions. I do think nod has more diversity of build options right now, but that will get fixed over time as more units get added to fill missing roles in the GDI arsenal (every one has helped) and balance patches continue to come down the pipeline (GDI air could use some help).
Message 213 of 893 (988 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I really don't understand why Infernos do so much damage to vehicles. It doesn't say it is strong against vehicles and yet it does more damage to vehicles than most troops that are strong against vehicles. I just played a match against so.eone who had 5 infernos on the field and there was nothing I could do because my bikes, Laser squad, and widow makers just instantly die as soon as they get close. How is it that an inferno can one shot a level 8 or 9 widowmaker? I understand that the infernos are expensive but not that expensive because they come from the air tower. I shouldn't have to run an air tower on my NOD setup just to counter an inferno.

Message 214 of 893 (979 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

It seems like in this battle you were in a "infernal situation"

** BA DUM TSS **

Message 215 of 893 (975 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Okay so my lvl 8 widowmaker has close to 4900 health and my lvl 10 inferno does 1281 damage. How then does a lvl 9 inferno one shot my widowmaker? Could this be an error or glitch in the game?

Message 216 of 893 (965 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Drones are annoying and fast and difficult to be shot down and cheap, too powerful
Message 217 of 893 (936 Views)

★★ Novice

Currently with the latest update Rhino's are nerfed against scarabs which is infuriating. My level 9 rhino's can not destroy level 8 scarabs even when they are deployed to a launch pad first and the scarabs crawl up. This is ridiculous. 

Message 218 of 893 (923 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Since the nerf, I agree that Nod Buggy and GDI Rhino have fallen off a tiny bit.

Nod Tick Tank is complete trash can. This guy absolutely needs a re-work or a massive buff.

Stealth Tank is a tiny bit on the weak side. Reload on it just takes way too long.

Message 219 of 893 (905 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Some units you see once every 20 games or so, but when you dont see it at all (like the Tick Tank) you know something is wrong with it.

Message 220 of 893 (897 Views)