Re: Game Balance and Matchmaking - We want your feedback!

by ToyKalibur

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Scarabs arent too bad. Just run attack with two riles/militia at the exact same time.

The scarabs will kill one squad and you will still have one rifleman remaining. Though, that could be harder said than done on certain maps

Message 181 of 893 (1,214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well this is a suggestion let's use this as a example Flame tank remove it from Temple of nod and put it in war factory that produced tanks etc etc.

This is with all like flying units should all be in heli pad.

It would force people to build those stations

Common sense to me, but EA seams to lack that

Message 182 of 893 (1,173 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @WADofFORCE,

Are you still running into players with much lower level units? And when that happened, were they in the same league as you or were they in a different league? Thanks!

Message 183 of 893 (1,158 Views)

★ Apprentice

Exactly what do you morons get paid for? 

Message 184 of 893 (1,153 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I realized the game is new but forcing rank up is frustrating enough to keep up with. If I meet the requirements to play in said rank, then I should be able to choose where to fight. 

Message 185 of 893 (1,139 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
It is difficult for ground forces to deal with air forces. I feel the need to strengthen the ground-to-air capability of ground forces.
Message 186 of 893 (1,007 Views)

★★★★ Guide

this is true 

im noticing more and more air but not enough ground to take care or it esp the nod super air that has 2 fire missiles needs to be only one with reload time and lower health

Message 187 of 893 (981 Views)

★★★ Novice

Overall I think the game is fairly balanced honestly.

Few notes.

1- Basic infantry seems kind of weak. They really only kind of counter rocket troopers.

2 - Both the Talon and the Venom aren't very effective units. they are supposed to be strong versus ground infantry, but they got overrun by rocket troopers and get annihilated by infantry based AA. They are kind of cheap, but they have very low value when compared to options on the factories and they get dislodged by the infantry that come from a cheaper building while also costing cheaper.

They just lack the damage output for how fragile they are.

3. Most of the imbalance stems more from being paired up against hat are way above my units in terms of strength. I just lost a 17 win streak because I had to play someone with a fully upped level 6 commander, with three units level 7, two units level 7 and one unit level 5. While I had to fight him with a level four commander (not leveled), with 3 level 5 units (they came as that level), a level 5 militant, and two level 4's (speeder and laser trooper)

Of course the majority of my games are against people with higher levels, that's just the most recent that negatively impacted me.

They are mostly the same rank.

Message 188 of 893 (942 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Enjoy playing the game. I have a couple of suggestions.

• Snipers should have a 3 tile shooting distance.
  • Pitbull shooting speed should be speed up a little.
Message 189 of 893 (802 Views)

★★★★ Guide

jump troops need to have there health lowered also killed faster by anti-air bc right now i have to use either 3 bikes or 4 rocket troops...thats way too many also the dps is too high 

Message 190 of 893 (781 Views)