Galaxy of heroes purchase

by hennersB89

Original Post

Galaxy of heroes purchase

★★ Newbie

I’ve purchased a pack of gems for £10 to purchase two data card packs, I got the reward and they are awful. It implies to give you a variation of characters and what you get is cards for one character. You can get 10-330 and I got 22 in total for two different characters because I bought two packs. I feel totally ripped off. I should of looked more closely but I’ve been really happy up until now especially with other purchases I made through the same game

Message 1 of 2 (455 Views)

Re: Galaxy of heroes purchase

Community Manager
Hi @hennersB89,

I've moved this over to the SWGOH boards. Thanks for making the post and letting us know how you feel about the rewards.

- EA_Lanna
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (415 Views)