Galactic War difficulty

by Smittythegreat86

Original Post

Re: Galactic War difficulty

★★ Novice
I agree with the people having issues with GW and I am level 85. GW needs to be challenging but not impossible.

I am typically arena rank 350 to 500, sometimes can wiggle my way up to 250. Point of mentioning that is I should not be facing people who are in the top 100 in the arena. A rebel general kenobi group is a top 100 arena team group. I have faced that team several times in the past few weeks and it wipes out my all my teams (I have about 7 decent teams) in one turn, so I just quit and wait for reset.

Today, the group I am facing is a fully geared Rogue One team who is wiping out all my teams. I can beat a Rogue One team, but only if their gear is g8 maybe g9. Again, a g11 Rogue One team is a top end game team whom I should not be facing (if you consider arena rank).

Best way to fix the issue, in my opinion, is have the opponents you face in GW near your arena rank. In the final 10, 11, and 12 nodes, you face people slightly higher in arena to add the "challenging" factor to it. Just my two cents from another frustrated player in GW.
Message 11 of 55 (1,605 Views)

★★ Novice
How about someone take a look at Savage Opress way to overpowering that he can take out team after team by himself. Health is ridiculous even stunned he revives his health I mean come on. This * here is what turns me off from the game. Difficult I agree but overpowering makes it ridiculous
Message 12 of 55 (1,589 Views)

★★★ Novice

Your answers are complete * and extremely unhelpful.  L2P is NOT an answer (which is basically what you are proposing). Let me give you an example of whay many of us are experiencing.  I have ZERO ....Let me repeat ZERO zeta mods (and thus zero zeta leaders) but for the past 2 weeks I have run against multiple teams with zeta leaders and maxed gear (even one node 9i ran into a zeta squad! ). How is this even remotely fair or enjoyable.  I have purchased in the past but that is at an end until you developers get your heads out of your four points of contact. Soon I will just quit and encourage others to do the same.  A game is supposed to be FUN, not a cores.  Challenging yes, but beatable.  At this point GW is a frustrating chore thar is unbeatable. 

Message 13 of 55 (1,579 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Andy, your replies are worthless. Stop giving bs statements and actually address these issues. Stop adding new content and fix the issues with games as is. It's horrible. I had some mercs come in to my guild and started bitching as much as we do about how horrible the RNG is on our server and how they never had these problems while they powered up the last TWO YEARS!!! So, why is harder for us than them? Why do the same issues keep coming around? Why after TWO * YEARS have none of the problems been fixed yet? Why does your customer service not exist???????? Either take notes from the forums or take them from EA customer support, either way works just fix SOMETHING!!!!
Message 14 of 55 (1,556 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would suggest you ask Andy how many Zeta characters he is using. Go on, ask him. I would wager he has a whole Zeta team or two that he uses on GW.

Message 15 of 55 (1,473 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I am still coming threw the lvl's only 75 but my main group is 73 and I have been hitting the 7th day now where I get a lvl 80 maxed group with heavy mods well above me that mop the floor with my rear-ended no matter what I try and do. How is this a fare match for a lower lvl person? Every one says spend more credits but if I can't earn the credits cause the game is rigged against me how do I progress to get up to the 80 and 85 maxed player's
Message 16 of 55 (1,455 Views)

★ Apprentice

Do we have any kind of option to petition EA to replace Andy?

Message 17 of 55 (1,447 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You are 100% correct. I am at the point where the frustration is overtaking ALL fun. If the GW is designed as a daily, but the payout sucks and the friggin purple battles are waaaay too tough. I mean really EA!! I have 12 characters,12, that are lvl 85, purple gear with maxed mods. So how is it that the opposing force can be so friggin overpowered that my WHOLE GROUP of 12 gets wiped??? Pretty damn pathetic. I have gotten to where I will no longer make ANY purchases for this game. What is the point??? You spend money to assemble a decent team, to only have them smoked by a team of overpowered group that is level 80-84??? Real!y??? Kylo has taken out a whole group of 5 when he was the ONLY one left!!! If you dont think that is friggin stupid, then obviously, you guys could care less. I understand making a game challenging, but, impossible is not how you keep players interested. There are quite a few characters who need some serious nerfing. Kylo, Rey, Nihilus,Dooku, Baze, and Chirrut. I have gotten to the point that when these guys are in an opposing formation, I quit for the day! Its not fun getting waxed, especially when you cant even kill a single enemy!!! And please do not reply with your same old BS reply of "Just try try harder"! That reply has gotten friggen old as dirt!! How about actually fixing some things your CUSTOMERS are asking for!! After all, we do spend real money on this game. And sooner or later you will lose that aspect!! You will get no more of my hard earned cash until this is fixed.

Message 18 of 55 (1,435 Views)

★★★★ Novice

And this morning I am experiencing the BS that I posted above. I am currently on a gold node in GW. Getting stomped by a team that is almost 7 Screenshot_20170901-084404.pnglevels lower than my team!!! WTF?? Screenshot_20170901-084341.png

Message 19 of 55 (1,422 Views)

★ Apprentice

agree. I have been doing that for a couple of months now. I get certain teams and I just quit because I know they will wipe out 15 plus toons by themselves.

Message 20 of 55 (1,413 Views)