Galactic Legends Question: farming ultimate mats for 2 LSGL at the same time

by jedilord1

Original Post

Galactic Legends Question: farming ultimate mats for 2 LSGL at the same time

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hello,

As I have heard from other players who already have the ultimate on GL rey: as they had earned the 10th ultimate mat the possibility for collecting energy disappeared and if they play the mission again it doesn´t cost energy and no mats are dropping

my problem: i don´t have reys ultimate finished, because of that unnecassary hard battle in tier6... and i don´t want to give her that ultimate in near future, because i had to use rey since april with no ultimate, and now i´m going for Master Luke, so i don´t need it now, but maybe later...

my question: what will happen to my game account if i get a 10th ultimate mat while i have JML and rey at the same time with no ultis on both on them? i would like not to run into a bug.. .so will i be able to collect energy for the ultimatebattles? and will the missions still give out ultimate material when i finish the missions successfully?

Thanks for you attention. I´m looking forward to your reply

Message 1 of 6 (1,173 Views)

Re: Galactic Legends Question: farming ultimate mats for 2 LSGL at the same time

@jedilord1 The energy farming should disappear once ALL rewards have been claimed from ALL tiers.

LS tickets should continue to be farmable until you have all 20 Ultimate Materials from both the JML and Rey events.

What are you finding difficult with the Rey tier 6? I went 10/10 without loss using Rey, JTR, RHP, RHF and BB8. You need over 500 speed on Rey, and never use JTR's Mind Tricks (the TM removal is a killer, it causes stacking health and protection in the enemies, and is also why using C3P0 is a bad idea). Use Lifeblood on RHF, and use the event ability on JTR whenever you can. Attack SLKR (avoid RHF's grenade until he is alone) until you have Whirlwind available and use that on a side unit. Repeat, then pound on SLKR.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 6 (1,168 Views)

Re: Galactic Legends Question: farming ultimate mats for 2 LSGL at the same time

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@ChristophIVhi!

thank you for your answer, and yes it would be logical if collecting energy wouldn´t disappear, but we all know over the last 4 or 5 years, that if something is "new" is introduced in this game, it´s almost always a failure and has to be undone...

i think the first mistake was the feature with the healthbar, which was undone (long long time ago, i think even before protection bar was invented) and the last one was LSgeoTB... so it would be very helpful if someone from EA or CG would test that with their testaccounts Standard smile

as for the T6... i had tried anything, somtimes it´s very easy to get an ultimat ( i´ve already 9) but most of the time it is impossible... i don´t know why, ive tried to replay tactics from so many vids from youtuber, ißve tried tactics from my guildmates and others. i´ve even tried tactics on my own... but most of the time, and i don´t know why, kylo is stacking far more than 2 or 300 of his incredible own buffs

if he do so, he is unkillable, even if i have 5 toons and he stands alone... if he is on turn, a single hit is enough and he is healed to full health
even if i try to kill him first (and not the adds first) he will go up so high and is unkillable...

so it´s ok, CG decided to make that battle extra hard (even if the requirements were extra hard) so yeah maybe it´s my fault, maybe my client on my phone is faulty, i had opended a bugreport about the T6, which is clearly a bug for me, but i got no answer at all, but it is not the first bugreport that is unfixed and unanswered... i think my oldest bugreport is from raidhan and his zeta on his basic...
many years old, even if i kndly remembered it from time to time, it is untill now unfixed and unanswered

Message 3 of 6 (1,142 Views)

@jedilord1 I looked that Han report up.

The issue is really with the description of Daze in-game. A more accurate description would be that it prevents all out-of-turn attacks. This includes assists, counters, and additional attacks in multi-tap attacks such as the basic abilities of Raid Han, Princess Leia and Greedo amongst others.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (1,136 Views)

★ Guide
@ChristophIV hello again Standard smile

yes, as i mentioned in the comments, the easiest way to fix that bug is to redescribe the ability or redescribe daze... it would be a very bad way to fix a bug, but the bug would be fixed...

as for now... the description of daze and the description of hans zeta is for all clear, even if han has his daze (and all other toons who can attack more than once) daze must not bother them at all...

but nevermind... its an unsolved bug, like others... but i don´t want to invest so hard on JML to run into a possible bug, which maybe also stays unsolved years over years...

I would be really delighted if someone could test this in advance, i would rather go for palpatine until rey has her ultimate
Message 5 of 6 (1,132 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @jedilord1,

As long as you need the tickets to acquire shards or ultimate materials for any Galactic Legend, they will be stored on your account. In addition, you will be able those tickets as long as you have not completed all open missions for any Galactic Legend. Not sure what your ask in the last question is. Once you've collected the maximum available rewards from any of the missions, you won't be able to get more rewards from them (for example, if you complete 10 mission for the Ultimate Material for GL Rey (Tier 6), you can still replay that mission but you won't be able to get more rewards from it. I hope this helps.

Message 6 of 6 (1,125 Views)