Accepted Solution

Gabriel Jesus 3 Star Weak Foot?!

[ Edited ]
Hero

In Fifa 17 Gabriel Jesus was 5 star skills and 4 star weak foot

In Fifa 18 Gabriel Jesus was 4 star skills and 4 star weak foot

In Fifa 19 Gabriel Jesus was 4 star skills and 3 star weak foot

In Fifa 20 Gabriel Jesus is 4 star skills and 3 star weak foot

This could be used as proof that Gabriel Jesus has become a worse player during his career at Manchester City based on his performances if we are to believe those downgrades.

The truth is actually the opposite, whilst at City he has improved his game.

This season so far he has scored 5 goals with left foot and 6 with right foot in Premier League and Champions League combined aswell as 4 headed goals.

In the league cup and FA cup he has scored 1 left foot goal and 2 headers, so far.

That's very even left foot and right foot on goals scored, and headers too.

He also boasts above 87% pass completion in all competitions this season.

3 star weak foot is not currently realistic

His 91 rated storyline player has 93 finishing and 92 heading accuracy,  I think his weak foot is similar to those stats if it were a number.

Please can someone at EA give the stats man a cup of coffee and a second look at this and upgrade his card deservedly in Fifa 20, so we can stop this negativity before we all get surpised (again) to play with Gabriel Jesus in Fifa 21 with 3 star skill moves and 2 star weak foot or something even worse.

Oh yeah and he did often do at least 4 star skill moves in Copa America, and i'm pretty sure i saw him pull off a 5 star move past multiple players, that wasn't fluke

Here is a video of some of Gabriel's skill, please let me know if, for example, Fred 89 storyline can play like this in real life as he is 4 star skill moves. https://youtu.be/OfYlEn7_CfY

I rest my case.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 1 of 8 (914 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gabriel Jesus 3 Star Weak Foot?!

Community Manager

@SumFiiin wrote:

Please can someone at EA give the stats man a cup of coffee and a second look at this and upgrade his card deservedly in Fifa 20, so we can stop this negativity before we all get surpised (again) to play with Gabriel Jesus in Fifa 21 with 3 star skill moves and 2 star weak foot or something even worse.

Cheers, I'll pass this along for this line alone 😂

EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (868 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@SumFiiin wrote:

Cheers, I'll pass this along for this line alone 😂

EACade
Message 2 of 8 (869 Views)

Hero
@EA_Cade Cheers, I recommend a strong Colombian coffee, not that instant stuff that is somewhat lacking in quality, lol

Message 3 of 8 (849 Views)

Community Manager

@SumFiiin 

I typically stick with this Standard smile 

EACade
Message 4 of 8 (847 Views)

Hero

That does look good!  I've not heard of it in the UK but looking it up, it seems a really preferable espresso.  It's all about the altitude of the coffee plantatiion.. seems like Cuba can produce top coffee too.  Good choice.

Message 5 of 8 (840 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @SumFiiin,

It's delicious and packs a punch, the aroma alone can wake the dead.
EACade
Message 6 of 8 (803 Views)

Hero
@EA_Cade just checking your guy got his coffee... another left footed goal to knock Real Madrid out tonight from Jesus, even stat guy has gotta be watching that match!

Message 7 of 8 (674 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

This happens to many players, you know right? Douglas Costa finishing, CR7 week foot, lewa's rating, immobile's skills and passing, sterling's shooting, EA workers really need to start watching more football, so many unfair ratings

Message 8 of 8 (550 Views)