Re: GW difficulty for low levels after update

by Grandepatron

Original Post

★★★★ Novice
Btw im the topic starter. Somehow i couldnt login to my previous account here. So ive decided its easier to create a new one
Message 11 of 20 (803 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Uff @Moleliza2018 that would be super tough for a level 44 account. At level 4,4 you would have not very good mods and Nihlus would Annihilate at least once per team. I am so sorry you are having this experience. Maybe this should be looked at a little bit. Maybe there is a way to trick the algorithm to get lower teams mid game. This should probably looked at more closely by the developers. I would think the developers would like players to have a better experience in the first 30 days of playing. (edited for spelling and grammar)

Message 12 of 20 (793 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I wouldnt whine if it has been 1 day only. But it happens every day. Sometimes its impossible to get past node 3. The best result for me was node 10 once where ive faced 5 pheonix toons lvl79 at g10. GEAR LEVEL 10! I have only 1 jedi consular at g8. Others are at g7.
Message 13 of 20 (781 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
Btw im lvl59 now. Mods are unlocked at level50. 1* or 2* only. But that doesnt change much.
Sometimes i think my level59 acc gets the same opponent difficulty as level85.

BEFORE THE GW UPDATE, I had usual GW difficulty and had been able to clear it. Its definitely broken now
Message 14 of 20 (779 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide
From what your are showing me I would say that GW is super hard for under max level accounts. I have a bunch of alt accounts that are around your same lower accounts level. Let me do a little testing and see if I get the same results as you. Results done edited post. Seems to be ok on this account. I wonder is the small account somehow pulling data from the big account? Are both linked to different Game Center accounts or Google Play accounts? Or maybe it is something else.
Message 15 of 20 (765 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Different google play accs. I wonder if it could do something with my 7*rey or top10 arena. But i have other 7* chars as well. And it was so obvious how the difficulty had jumped to another level right after the update
Message 16 of 20 (749 Views)

★★ Guide
I am at a lose here. I don't understand what is used now for the difficulty setting.
Message 17 of 20 (736 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Thank you for the test btw. Today was the first time in weeks ive completed GW. It really felt like pre-update old school GW.
I dont know what has changed. Either the fact that ive reached lvl60. Or perhaps devs had fixed something overnight.
I will do another GW tomorrow. Lets hope its gonna be alright
Message 18 of 20 (727 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Youve seen a screenshot of my node 6 from 2 days ago. Your node 6 is what i call a usual GW difficulty. My node 6 was that nightmare difficulty GW i had been suffering for 2 weeks until today.
Message 19 of 20 (724 Views)

★★ Guide

Well lets cross our fingers that it is fixed for you Standard smile

Message 20 of 20 (711 Views)