Re: GOALKEEPER GENERATED KITS !

by alimserom44

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GOALKEEPER GENERATED KITS !

★ Guide

After the last update, for example, the teams from the turkish süper lig have the new jerseys, that's great, but the goalkeepers still have generated jerseys. they are not original. that has been the case for years! how can that actually be? galatasaray, besiktas and fenerbahce goalkeepers have original jerseys with sponsors! there are also other goalkeepers from other leagues with generated and non-original jerseys! that's not pro evolution soccer! there you can at least insert jerseys and adjust everything yourself so that they also have the original jerseys! why can't you change that when you can change the jerseys of the field players? something shouldn't be difficult! as always you won't answer, but I assume that you will read it!

Message 1 of 4 (960 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @alimserom44 Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass this on to the team🦾

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (931 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @alimserom44 Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass this on to the team🦾

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (932 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Joz I'm really surprised because I got an answer so quickly, thank you very much. Hopefully this will be resolved at the end of the transfer window or at the latest with the next udpate. for years most goalkeepers have generated kits even though the outfield players have original kits. there is also only one goalkeeper jersey. every jersey set should have a different goalkeeper jersey. Thank you very much
Message 3 of 4 (925 Views)

★★ Novice

Looks like he wasn't much help, I'm so sick of seeing generic goalkeeper kits on nearly every lower league team. It's a real problem in the game. Even worse now that we can't even edit our created teams goalkeeper kits. 

Message 4 of 4 (854 Views)