GM/franchise/universe mode

by sdavila6

Original Post

GM/franchise/universe mode

★★★★★ Novice
I would like to gauge the interest or see what other people think about adding a GM/franchise/universe type of mode to the game. If you agree with the following post please reply and if you don't have an account for the forum please make one (it only takes a few seconds).

For me this is the only feature I want to see in a UFC game and has been on my wishlist for a long time. I'm disappointed in the fact that we still don't have this type of mode in almost 2018 even though this is so common in other sport games.

It's not confirmed that this is not in UFC 3 but I did not see an option for it in the locked modes visible on the dash for the game while playing the beta.

Wishlist items for this mode:
1. Create fight cards that have an impact on the roster (ex. Changing records and championships)
2. Injuries
3. Rivalries
4. Contract negotions
5.other organizations to compete with (ex. Pride and Strike force)
6. Sending fighters on losing streaks to WFA or they retire
7. Picking fighters for TUF
8. All of the new features in UFC 3 career mode but instead of it being for one fighter it would be for the main event of a card. Like the announced pre shows, weigh ins, Megan Olivi interviews and ECT.

I would love to see everyone's feedback or suggestions.
Message 1 of 3 (801 Views)

Re: GM/franchise/universe mode

★★★ Newbie
I really hope something like this is in the game. Career mode right now is the only thing I'm excited about but if this is in the game it will make it so much better. If it comes as DLC I would throw my money at EA.
Message 2 of 3 (780 Views)

Re: GM/franchise/universe mode

★★ Novice
I don't see a way how this would be a popular mode, but a lot of your things in the wishlist would enhance the career mode.
Injuries were in UFC 2 but it would be nice if you could break your hand during a fight in career mode.
Rivalries possibly are going to be included in career mode (press conference footage in trailer)
it would be nice to start from an imaginary amateur (or a company that UFC purchased)
Message 3 of 3 (691 Views)