Re: GEAR PARTS (I-V) SELLING OPTION

by JCWest562

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GEAR PARTS (I-V) SELLING OPTION

★★★ Newbie
Gear Parts Selling Option (Reinstatement)
When I first began playing SWGOH, there was an option to sell gear parts. As I have played this game with loyalty and without fail since it's opening, coupled with multiple publisher updates that have, unfortunately, completely ignored this once valuable option, I have accumulated a massive overstock of gear parts. The apps Double Drop Event (May4) didn't help matters, either.
Daily, as an active player, I find that I could benefit more from gear drops if I had the option to sell unwanted parts. The app does not even offer the amount of characters needed to use all these gear parts. Many of which, are very low level parts. Easily disregardable after a player's characters have reached higher levels.
To amend this issue, I recommend and request a re-institution of the Gear Parts Selling Ability, once offered long, long ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

(((These are the recommendations you've been looking for.)))

(((Re-instate, Yoda would. There is no try.)))
Message 1 of 5 (11,559 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

@JCWest562 Hi,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. We definitely had this option for a while but it was decided to remove it. With that being said, the studio is aware that there is still a demand to turn surplus gear into something useful, maybe similar to what we have with the shard shop?

While not aware of the current plans, stay tuned for what the future will bring.

Thanks again,

Nils

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (11,594 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
- THAT'S WA'SUP -
Message 2 of 5 (11,529 Views)

Community Manager

@JCWest562 Hi,

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. We definitely had this option for a while but it was decided to remove it. With that being said, the studio is aware that there is still a demand to turn surplus gear into something useful, maybe similar to what we have with the shard shop?

While not aware of the current plans, stay tuned for what the future will bring.

Thanks again,

Nils

Message 3 of 5 (11,595 Views)

★★ Novice

So.....

What do i do with my 6000 extra parts?

Can i sell them yet?

Soon??

Message 4 of 5 (11,130 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The useless gear is an issue with no end in site. I dont even know why they still have gear challenges in the game cause every item I get i have in the thousands. It's basically all useless and extremely frustrating when paired with how much this game costs...

Message 5 of 5 (9,374 Views)