by AcidSnowScArab

Original Post

GDI Disruptor Tank power to Buildings

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Hello

I have been playing this game quite actively for quite some time

DISRUPTOR

I noticed it on an update patch message from the game, stating the Disruptor Tanks power to buildings had been reduced...

...I dont think the patch worked or the Disruptor Tank is overpowered still, as 2 hits from it ( 2 tiles away ) on my base rips away 90-120% of my base health

The Disruptor Tank isnt exactly a glass cannon either, so as soon as its comes within fiering range of my base, its game over for me

( i have a replay of this situation )

ALLIANCE ACTIVITY

After a specific game update, i noticed the activity on the Alliance Chat dropped to a standstill ( no chat, requests etc ). This might not be a technical concern but ill mention it just in case

Message 1 of 13 (811 Views)

Re: GDI Disruptor Tank power to Buildings

★★★★ Guide

This is at least the 6th post on this issue that EA Dance will also ignore. Lol

Message 2 of 13 (783 Views)

★★★★ Pro

Not sure why this is not fixed yet. There has not been a balance update for a month now, has there?

Message 3 of 13 (750 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I really wonder how many times this has come up... let’s find out. 

Message 4 of 13 (743 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Ok, I found 5. Thought it was more. But in none of the 5 has there been a mod response. I really wonder what helps get a response in certain threads as opposed to others?
Message 5 of 13 (738 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@AlphonseDisciple wrote:
Ok, I found 5. Thought it was more. But in none of the 5 has there been a mod response. I really wonder what helps get a response in certain threads as opposed to others?

Answer: Tons of replies.

Get this topic to "hot" (so it has the red flames around the points).

Oh and also: nerf Disruptor base damage.

Message 6 of 13 (734 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Honestly it's the only unit in the game that I think is way out of whack.  It's basically always game over when it gets in range of your base.

Message 7 of 13 (725 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@xMaksuss wrote:

@AlphonseDisciple wrote:

Answer: Tons of replies.

Get this topic to "hot" (so it has the red flames around the points).

Oh and also: nerf Disruptor base damage.

Sounds good. Lol

Message 8 of 13 (705 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@CakeSpear,

For the Alliance Activity - when you chat/share replays, make requests, does it show up in your Alliance chat? Is the chat just blank, or do you see an error? I'm not sure if it's a bug, but figured I would try to find out more info.

With the last balance update, the Disruptor was changed so that is unable to hit multiple tiles on the base - when it attacks, it only attacks one tile, where before it used to be able to hit two tiles. To compensate for this change, the damage against structures was increased, so the Disruptor would be able to do a comparable amount of damage before and after the update. The balance team monitors all units, especially after an update, so they are looking into how the Disruptor is performing.

@AlphonseDisciple 

As I mentioned in early May, we're aware of the feedback and the balance team is looking into it. Apologies for not responding to every thread; I usually respond to the one, and the others as needed. It's definitely much easier when there is only one post on a topic, so that any communication from me is in a single location Standard smile

@Mister_Crac 

Balance updates generally happen at the beginning of each season. The next balance update should be in early June.

Message 9 of 13 (663 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@EA_dance210 

i hadn’t seen any response at all. That the reason I kept poking at you. Has there been any feedback from them as far as you’ve heard so far? Thank you for the response. I feel better knowing someone is looking into it. 

Message 10 of 13 (643 Views)