Re: GAMEPLAY HORRIFIC

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAMEPLAY HORRIFIC

★★★★ Novice

Hi don't know why I bother even writing on this nothing changes, the gameplay today and all last night is horrific it's not fair because when it's like this you have to change the way you play and in turn I don't normally get my gold 1 witch I get every normal week, this is another thing on my long list if problems with this game, PLAYERS CANT SWITCH, PLAYERS CANT RUN, CANT PASS, CANT SHOOT, ITS JUST HOPELESS IT REALLY IS THE GAME IS A SHAMBLES AND ALL YOU DO IS NOTHING JUST TRY TO SELL MORE PACKS GREAT THANKS FOR RUNNING MY WEEKEND MOST WEEKS I ACTUALLY HATE THIS GAME AND I HAVE NEVER HATED ANY GAME BEFORE 

Message 1 of 4 (274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

The issues you mention @Mollymoran all appear to be eaither connection based or caused by some form of delay. If you are playing on a modern TV you need to ensure that all post-processing features are disabled and that you are playing on game mode.

Modern TVs have any number of bells and whistles that can cause a delay between you making an input selection and it occurring onscreen. 

I would also suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (245 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

The issues you mention @Mollymoran all appear to be eaither connection based or caused by some form of delay. If you are playing on a modern TV you need to ensure that all post-processing features are disabled and that you are playing on game mode.

Modern TVs have any number of bells and whistles that can cause a delay between you making an input selection and it occurring onscreen. 

I would also suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 4 (246 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I knew it would get this response,

As usual it's my fault and not the game but millions of people all over the world are saying the same so this must mean we are all wrong and I now need to go and fix my TV and my connections when I have no problem as I play other games with no issues and streaming also with no issues 

Message 3 of 4 (237 Views)

Community Manager

I am only trying to help @Mollymoran. The issue you describe sounds like a connection issue, as such, we would recommend the steps I linked above.

If you have your UO Trace then I am happy to take a look at it for you. I took a look back and there are no issues with servers or the game during the period that you had issues. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 4 (225 Views)