GAME is Broken AF!!!!

by Zabimaru2009

Original Post

Accepted Solution

GAME is Broken AF!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Game is Broken.....  Have tried any and all work arounds and still can not play the game.  This needs to be fixed immediately!!!!  Have had to uninstall game bc I cant even play it  Every time I try to join or host a game it gets stuck at the loading screen to the point that nobody wants to stay and wait... and this have happened 10 times over the last 2 days of having it installed.. and yes I have the full game. Have contacted EA Help and all they say is it must be my end... but it isn't  it is the game or the servers them selves.. I say again get this fixed or you will have more disappointed consumers like me right now.... if you can get this fixed plz let me know.

Message 1 of 2 (914 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GAME is Broken AF!!!!

A Way Out doesn't use servers....it is a peer to peer game.  So basically one person hosts the game, and the other person logs into the hosts system to share data.  So there isn't any way for it to be an outside servers issue, like in for instance Battlefield or Star Wars Battlefront 2.

What hardware are you running the game on??  PC(DxDiag file?), Xbox, PStation??

What kind of modem do you use??  Settings??  Wired or Wireless??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,411 Views)

All Replies

Re: GAME is Broken AF!!!!

A Way Out doesn't use servers....it is a peer to peer game.  So basically one person hosts the game, and the other person logs into the hosts system to share data.  So there isn't any way for it to be an outside servers issue, like in for instance Battlefield or Star Wars Battlefront 2.

What hardware are you running the game on??  PC(DxDiag file?), Xbox, PStation??

What kind of modem do you use??  Settings??  Wired or Wireless??

I am NOT an EA employee, I am just a simple gamer like most everyone else here volunteering my help to those who may can use it .....That means I have to pay for my games just like you, lol.
Message 2 of 2 (1,412 Views)