Re: Future Content Update Ideas. (Please Read!!!)

by Anxnimxs

Original Post

Re: Future Content Update Ideas (Please Read)(Edited)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

That´s the most important thing in this game!!

You guys are morons or what?!!

You build the biggest world in Need for Speed thus far;you made the game with the biggest car roster,again,in the franchise. And what you´ll do?

NO WHEEL SUPPORT!!!

Again i say, you´re morons?!!

Speaking plainly, [Removed by CM: profanity] put wheel support in this game PRONTO.

I´ll bet you doing it the sales rise exponencially.

Damn where you get those asinine ideas? sigh

Message 21 of 29 (835 Views)

Re: Future Content Update Ideas (Please Read)(Edited)

★★★ Guide

That´s the most important thing in this game!!

You guys are morons or what?!!

You build the biggest world in Need for Speed thus far;you made the game with the biggest car roster,again,in the franchise. And what you´ll do?

NO WHEEL SUPPORT!!!

Again i say, you´re morons?!!

Speaking plainly, get your head from your * and put wheel support in this game PRONTO.

I´ll bet you doing it the sales rise exponencially.

Damn where you get those asinine ideas? sigh

Hey, just be patient im sure ghost is currently working on that issue, upon many others due to customer complaints. just be patient and have faith in them, they are working hard to give back to us.

Message 22 of 29 (816 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

1. Free Roam Cops.

11. Bring Back EA Trax, Adding The Best Songs From Older NFS Games.

12. Have A Chance At Pinkslips After Beating A League Boss (Story Or Roaming Racer.) For The First Time.

34. Map Expansion. (Snow.)

15. Include A Cop (Preferably Cross.) Into The Game As a Fourth Character. (No Other NFS Games Really Did The Cop Side Justice, Plus It Would Be Nice To Be Able To Clean Up Corrupt Fortune Valley From The Other Side Of The Law.)

These would be amazing to see in nfs payback but i'm not sure how they could bring Cross back, {don't get me wrong he makes it fun and interesting} after all he is a bounty hunter now and in all previous games with him in it there was real life character cut scenes, all though if you were to release a campaign dlc you could include cross maybe even bring the house back with a new-old team to try and run the streets of Fortune valley. Darius the main guy you have to take down driving the new 2017 Audi r8 with Angie driving the 2017 dodge challenger srt hellcat, Wolf driving the Aston martin db11 and Kenji driving the Mazda rx vision, and it would be amazing if they had as close to the original paint jobs on the cars as possible.

I might now try and write in as much detail as i can a some what solid story that could fit the payback scene and might create my own thread, i have such a great idea on how this could work in my head. 

Message 23 of 29 (801 Views)

★ Novice

4. Make Every Cars Max Performance 399 Or Above.

37. Character Customization.

I agree with all of these especially these two above, great ideas.

Message 24 of 29 (778 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

every cars max perfomance 399 or above. you dont understand that if this happens nothing changes. 

you want to play against hypercars with JDM cars and old bmws or lotus? do you know how big the difference between them is IRL? 

I want to see JDM cars against JDM cars or similar, not JDM vs Regera or R8 and such.

about slower perfomance on 299
is 375km/h really that slow? and 2.30s acceleration that slow? it is compared to hypercars but if you dont have to compete against them

the whole game just becomes fair and you wouldnt think of it as slow. 

Message 25 of 29 (761 Views)

★★★ Guide

@SkavenSlaveSpear the thing is though, we want to keep our cars, we don't want to be forced to buy a regera. not everyone likes super cars, and we want to be able to make our slow cars into monsters just like irl. just because tuner and muscle cars stock are slower than super cars, doesn't mean they cant be faster than a super car irl.

Message 26 of 29 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

you the nail on the head!!! love the list! 

Message 27 of 29 (714 Views)

★★★ Guide

@will209smith Thank You!!!

Message 28 of 29 (681 Views)

★★★ Guide

After Christmas break i will finish/post the additional car wishlist thread i've been working on lately, as well as continually updating this thread. But for now merry Christmas car enthusiasts!!

Message 29 of 29 (619 Views)