★★★ Newbie

not use transfer market FUT 

Please checking

Message 1 of 5 (453 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fut 18 Transfer Market Ban

Community Manager (retired)

@XxAmmaar77xX @hongtong1730

If you have any questions about bans or suspensions you need to speak to our team at lets_talk@ea.com

-Aido

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (506 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Yes I have also got banned when I tried to get Sterling for 2000.Could someone tell me how long this ban will last for?

Message 2 of 5 (435 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@XxAmmaar77xX @hongtong1730

If you have any questions about bans or suspensions you need to speak to our team at lets_talk@ea.com

-Aido

Message 3 of 5 (507 Views)

★ Apprentice

The EA says play few games and it will unlock. They are lying. Most people I know who had this problem played hundreds of games and are still waiting.

I myself still do not know why I got locked out. They would not give any specific answer aside from the "you have not respected the EA rules". Which rule, nobody knows.

They say they want to make the game fair. This is a load of craap. In reality if they see that you are doing well on the trading market without paying a single penny, they lock you out. They want you to buy FIFA points. EA nothing but a cheap mob.

Message 4 of 5 (349 Views)

★★★★ Novice
In fifa mobile you can buy coins and fifa points.In fifa 18 you can buy fifa points.If EA do fifa points more cheaper than now,will better
Message 5 of 5 (332 Views)