The Sims Mobile - Breaking Furniture

by 01Reinier

Original Post

Furniture keeps breaking down

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad
OS Version 11.3
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1003447129065
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Furniture keepster breaking down after using it. This happens multiple times a day for each one. I can’t affort to fix a couch for over 400 bucks 3 times a day
What do you expect to see? More realistic breaking down of furniture. Every so often.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Netherlands
Additional feedback

Furniture keeps breaking down multiple times a day. It is getting too expensive

Message 1 of 12 (2,712 Views)

Re: Furniture keeps breaking down

What? 400 bucks to fix the couch?

Could you add some screenshots of this?

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 2 of 12 (2,671 Views)

★★★ Novice

It’s an expensive couch, I guess they are more expensive to fix so I stopped using it

Message 3 of 12 (2,656 Views)

★★★ Novice

Here you are

Message 4 of 12 (2,647 Views)

★★ Guide

Yeah, I noticed a big increase in repair costs with a more expensive dining table. 😒

Really wish it would, at least, break less—seems counterintuitive. And, not feeling too confident about using sim cash to buy furniture. 

Message 5 of 12 (2,646 Views)

★ Guide

400? Wow! I know the furniture breaks many times. I’ll stick with the couch I’ve got. My fridge costs 10 each time it goes but the other stuff ranges from 1-14. 

Message 6 of 12 (2,623 Views)

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

I've moved this thread to Game information and I would like to thank you for the feedback! Taking note of it to send it to the Studio.

Thanks again!
-Mai
Message 7 of 12 (2,587 Views)
Highlighted

The Sims Mobile - Breaking Furniture

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide
Hello my fellow Simmers, I just want to tell you that I have currently experienced furnitures breaking with just a single use nowadays everytime I login.

Previously, 5 times in a row, my expensive items broke in a single use and guess what? I had no more money that time.

So I decided using older (cheaper 1 star items/furniture) stuff for doing events so repair costs are low when they break (and yes, they did break just now, but atleast it was cheap), I was traumatized having costly repairs (ranging 465 - 1,725+ simoleons) when using expensive furniture for my events, my Sim's income isn't really high and not all of them are working currently. I have to complete the Final Chapter of their Relationship stories.
Message 8 of 12 (2,547 Views)

Re: The Sims Mobile - Breaking Furniture

★ Guide

This is common with expensive furniture. Ea is aware of it:  https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Furniture-keeps-breaking-down/m-p/6729130#M2224

Message 9 of 12 (2,680 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Today, since waking up I’ve had 15 items break. It’s not even 3 in the afternoon yet. That’s ridiculous. 

Message 10 of 12 (1,777 Views)