Re: Frustrating Pop-Up Adverts

by GeoMarine

Original Post

Frustrating Pop-Up Adverts

★ Novice

Firstly, can I just say that I love this game. Been playing it every day since release and I don’t see myself stopping anytime soon.

However, there is one thing that’s really annoying as of the latest update. Every time I open up the app and sometimes when I complete a match, I get a pop up advertising the limited time offers. It’s the same offer every single time, the one for Laser Drones. 

I dont mind the deals poping up once, as maybe I’ll be interested. But once I’ve clicked the little “x”. I don’t think they should pop up again. 

There is a reason why pop-up blockers are built into every single internet browser these days. 

Also, it’s a “limited offer” for 19 days. I assume that means it’ll pop up every 5 minutes for the next 19 days. 😢

Please, please, please ditch the frustrating adverts. 

Message 1 of 5 (313 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Yes, please. It’s just annoying. Though i do get lots of challenge matches because people buy the drone and i still have it not unlocked :D

Message 2 of 5 (299 Views)

★★★ Guide

Yeah -- too much.  At least give a click counter - after the fifth x it's gotta stop.

Also, FYI - 2 LD's on my one pitbull an hour ago - and, while moving, it blew through both and still went over to thump a harvester.  Other then annoying tanks I don't see their use.

Message 3 of 5 (280 Views)

★★★★ Guide
ya no real use for them and yes the ad is rather annoying to say the least it needs to be a one and done close
Message 4 of 5 (272 Views)

★ Novice

Today it’s just got even worse! I don’t know how someone thought that a good idea. I’ve made a new post about it:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Even-more-Frustrating-Pop-Up-Adverts/m-p/7424256#M3882

Message 5 of 5 (239 Views)