Message 11 of 32 (666 Views)

Re: Friends Needed! Must be an Active Player

★ Expert

@iChokedCupidYour welcome and yes we need more stickers 

Message 12 of 32 (644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@iChokedCupid I just sent you a friend request. I am not sure if you are still looking but if you are I am Darling in game. I am Darling outside of the game too 😊

Message 13 of 32 (598 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@JulesDarling Jules you are a darling! 💜😊

Message 14 of 32 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@PaQuilter1 Aww shucks.. I am blushing ☺️ You are one too ♥️
Message 15 of 32 (576 Views)

★★★ Guide

Hello👋🏽 @JulesDarling I apologize for just now responding. I have not been as active on the forum lately due to my busy schedule. I still it possible to resend your friend request I am not sure that I received it. My Sims Mobile has been having technical issues as of late. I hope all is well with you and your sims. Thanks 😀

Message 16 of 32 (555 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Pro

@iChokedCupidI had noticed your absence but it is nice to have you back! I am going to give you my ID because I don’t always get it right when I try and add friends. Ha Must be a GAME glitch!  I won’t be on as much today or tomorrow because my sister is in town. I will check in because those Sims need to work! I will also make sure to get you on my list! Welcome back! GLFE3GP

Message 17 of 32 (537 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
HEY I think I did it @iChokedCupid if you use a different player name that is. Your Sims are really sharp! I like your house too, great floor plan! I am looking forward to a party! That was a not so subtle hint 😊
Message 18 of 32 (533 Views)

★★★ Guide
Thank you @JulesDarling yes I do use a different player name. I may change it to match my EA account to keep things from being confusing haha especially since I don’t remember what player name I am currently using.
Message 19 of 32 (523 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@iChokedCupid LOL you are No more dream I hope. I may just of added another player by accident and to hear me tell I cannot even add one!
Message 20 of 32 (521 Views)