Friends Needed! Must be an Active Player

by iChokedCupid

Original Post

Friends Needed! Must be an Active Player

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Looking for fellow simmers that play sims mobile on a daily basis! 👌Fellow simmers that will attend the weekly parties I host and get my parties to level 10! 👏I also attend lots of parties so if you add me we shall party together! I don’t want to say I am addicted to Sims Mobile, but I am dedicated to playing this game when ever I can. Please feel free to add me as a Friend:🙋🏽‍♀️

Friend Code: WP3P9JW

Happy Simming!😎

Message 1 of 32 (832 Views)

Re: Friends Needed! Must be an Active Player

★★★★ Expert

Nice looking family.  I look forward to partying with you Large smile

Message 2 of 32 (817 Views)

★ Expert

you just added me!!! I have to clean out other players that don't play. I feel bad deleting people because I had some good players that stopped playing. I don't know if it's due to them getting hit with serious bugs and they are waiting on a fix or they quit playing. 

Message 3 of 32 (808 Views)

★★★ Guide
Thanks @rmw8855 😉 I try to create cute sims! See you at the next party of your that I can attend. I hope it’s soon! I wish it wasn’t a limit on parties you can attend haha
Message 4 of 32 (793 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Fuzzernutter I had to clear out players too but most of mine were never active so I don’t feel bad. I am replacing them with people that are active on a daily basis like myself ☺️
Message 5 of 32 (786 Views)

★ Expert

@iChokedCupid i have some that were playing so I'm waiting a little while before I delete them. 

Anyone reading this, pepperjax is having issues. She is not quitting but she can't get in her game right now. She is waiting on a fix so don't delete her 

Message 6 of 32 (776 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Fuzzernutter Yes that is understandable and unfortunate. If that happened to me I don’t know what I would do. Most of the people I deleted were friends and family I had download sims mobile so they could attend my parties haha then there were other people that were just inactive past 90 days 

Message 7 of 32 (772 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@Fuzzernutter  Thanks for the update.  As long as we know it's a system problem most of us won't delete them.  It's been a week since mamabear has been on and now she's back

Message 8 of 32 (770 Views)

★ Expert

@iChokedCupid Yesterday I threw a party plus 4 people on my sims list threw one too. It just so happens that all 4 players  are my good players. You can only attend two parties per day. Who ever the first two parties that show up on my party list are the ones I attend. You can't always turn up at every players party. If I can't make a party during the week I always hit up my good players sims with stickers when they pass my house. When you throw a party and also have to attend two parties you run out of stickers. I wish they could give us more stickers if we throw a party 

Message 9 of 32 (762 Views)

★ Expert

@PaQuilter1the good players i have so far were not from the forum but just meeting them at parties . I have no idea if they post in here so I have no way to ask them if they are having game trouble or they quit playing 

Message 10 of 32 (759 Views)