Re: #FridayNightBattlefield server

by czeLasty87

Original Post

Accepted Solution

#FridayNightBattlefield server

★★★ Novice

Its normal to wait too long to join? I've be waiting about 2 hrs now and nothing. I'm on ps4.
And please, leave a xp Standard smile

Message 1 of 8 (622 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @FW_ramirez } if is #FridayNightBattlefield Server full and more then 10 players in queue you get a bug. Need to leve game and wait for free slot...

@czeLasty87 he didn't ask when #FridayNightBattlefield start but why he can't join to the server and still thanks for good post:eahigh_file:...

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Thanks for using ANSWERS HQ!

View in thread

Message 4 of 8 (601 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

If Im not mistaken, there is only one or two servers on ps4. That being said, there is only 64 players allowed on each and since there is a large player base on ps4, that may be why you are waiting a while to get in.

Message 2 of 8 (610 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Friday night battlefield1...It always starts in a matter of time .. from where you can find the game where you play the game and you can play the game about the brands and the developers ..https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=FridayNightBattlefield+PS4+Europe&iso=2017...

Message 3 of 8 (605 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @FW_ramirez } if is #FridayNightBattlefield Server full and more then 10 players in queue you get a bug. Need to leve game and wait for free slot...

@czeLasty87 he didn't ask when #FridayNightBattlefield start but why he can't join to the server and still thanks for good post:eahigh_file:...

[Am not working for EA, If is answer good pls give me XP or accept as solution.]

Message 4 of 8 (602 Views)

Ye there is a bug when u are more than 10th in queue you are in endless waiting :/ You just have to restart joining since you will be 9th in q.

Message 5 of 8 (583 Views)

★★★ Novice

Apreciate the attention!!! tis man!!!!

Message 6 of 8 (578 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Hey... { @FW_ramirez } you're welcome...

Message 7 of 8 (566 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Official Friday night servers are shown in the forum and each official has a challenge for the community the European servers always full. The queue is design for a 10 person queue so if you the eleven person the program register as trying to log you in but never does. Recommended close the program and try to log in again. It's not a bug is just the design of the program to not exceed the amount of data send to set server. That means if so many people are in the queue for example 20 to 30 the data that players are inside the game is going to slow down and causes buggy gameplay. So there is the answer is not a bug is a safe program in reality
Message 8 of 8 (534 Views)