Free Clone Chamber Timer

by TeutonicVvarrior

Original Post

Free Clone Chamber Timer

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Pixel 2
OS Version 9
What is your Player ID?
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Free Cloning Chamber use timer incorrect.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

The Free Cloning Chamber use timer should be 23 hours and not 24 hours.  This would be consistent with the other game timers such as Free Crate and Alliance Request not dividing equally into 24.  This will help prevent players from time "slip" when they miss the timeout.

Message 1 of 7 (510 Views)

Re: Free Clone Chamber Timer

EA Live QV Team

Hi @TeutonicVvarrior,

This sounds like a suggestion, so I moved it to the right section to gain more tracktion.

Message 2 of 7 (476 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_HighCommand wrote:

Hi @TeutonicVvarrior,

This sounds like a suggestion, so I moved it to the right section to gain more tracktion.

I would probably suggest that the cloning chamber's reload time can be sped up by performing battles. Each battle removes 30 minutes from the reload.

Message 3 of 7 (455 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The free cloning chamber should be just once per day, after the bounty reset, with no cooldown.

Message 4 of 7 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@Hizsoo wrote:

The free cloning chamber should be just once per day, after the bounty reset, with no cooldown.

And if you cloning finishes after completing the bounties? What about that. I would suggest that the cloning chamber becomes available when you complete the bounties. You get the 2.5 K worth of credits and the cloning chamber becomes available for use. Also the cool-down should be reduced per battle you do.

Message 5 of 7 (423 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Why would we need more restrictions? Let the cloning and bounties just be separate.

I'm pretty sure they won't give us more than one free cloning chamber per day. The free one is kinda ment to give a taste about cloning, as a targeted way of gaining cards. You won't get any more of the same kind of freebie. NOTHING. No further cooldown reduction.

There is room for argument about how you get stuff, just by logging in or what do you want instead, but less about how much you get.

Don't get attached to min-maxing your gains in the current system! Ask for comfort instead.

Message 6 of 7 (418 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

The cloning chamber is good as it is. The recoil time needs some adjustments, like if its going to get past the time on where the bounty refreshes, it should automatically become available so you can clone units while doing the bounties. Also doing battles while the recoil period not finished seems pointless if the bounties are done. I would suggest that even the recoil period can be affected by doing battles.

Message 7 of 7 (408 Views)