Re: Franchise online broken

by EA_Darko

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Franchise online broken

★★★ Newbie

I help run 5 online franchises a yr for the past 3 seasons, and this game has got to be the worse when it comes to bugs. Players freezing, assist not working on defense sends me any where but closes to the ball. This isnt like real life like you promote. All 32 in 5 lgs are not gonna take it anymore. I get it you greedy ppl only care about the part that lines your pocket but theres a lot of us that play both dum dums. This game shows that yall need comp in business and i hope i see it. Madden is now over rated over hyped and more broken then shattered glass. 

Message 1 of 2 (278 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @radical0926 we are happy to pass all feedback on to the team but would ask that it be polite and constructive.

Feedback like you have shared above is not something which we would pass on and I would ask that when posting on AHQ you do so in a poilte and constructive manner at all times.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (252 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @radical0926 we are happy to pass all feedback on to the team but would ask that it be polite and constructive.

Feedback like you have shared above is not something which we would pass on and I would ask that when posting on AHQ you do so in a poilte and constructive manner at all times.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 2 (253 Views)