Franchise mode - created players.

by BigFatDwarf

Original Post

Franchise mode - created players.

★★★ Newbie
Will there be an expansion to NHL 18 where we can start 32 team expansion mode in franchise mode with created players? It seems like an easy fix to make. If the reason why the created players doesn’t make it to this mode is because of the start date of the expansion draft, then please make it an option to start the game in season 18/19. it seems like a huge waste of time to even be able to create players if I can’t use them how I want to.
Message 1 of 4 (1,887 Views)

Re: Franchise mode - created players.

Hero
They're in there, you just have to look under free agents; they're not draft-able players as they're made up and not programmed in to be eligible.
•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 2 of 4 (1,869 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Nope, not in ”32 team expansion mode”. My created players are only avalible in ”classic mode”. The created players are in my roster, and when I start expansion mode the roster goes back to EAs.
Message 3 of 4 (1,851 Views)

Hero
I’ve also done a 32nd team and found my created players. Try loading them in from the rosters tile before starting the franchise maybe.
•—————————————————•

If a message helped you, please give it XP! Click the XP button at the bottom of the post.
If it answered your question, click "Accept as solution". Thanks!
Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Not an EA employee

Banner AHQ Hero Mass Effect.png

Message 4 of 4 (1,842 Views)