Franchise Tag Madden 20

by LT_L3G3ND

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Franchise Tag Madden 20

★★★ Novice

How do you franchise tag a player in Madden 20? I'm playing on PS4. Ronald Darby's contract was ending with the Eagles. I planned to use the franchise tag on him but when the season ended I never got the option to tag him. The Eagles just released him. 

Message 1 of 3 (19,234 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Franchise Tag Madden 20

★★★ Newbie

I figured out how to franchise tag. When you get to the first week of the offseason where its your last chance to sign the player.... you need to make them a contract offer first. If they accept it fine, but if they dont, then that's when it gives you the option to franchise tag them. You just need to make a contract offer first before that option is available 

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (18,967 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I figured out how to franchise tag. When you get to the first week of the offseason where its your last chance to sign the player.... you need to make them a contract offer first. If they accept it fine, but if they dont, then that's when it gives you the option to franchise tag them. You just need to make a contract offer first before that option is available 

Message 2 of 3 (18,968 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Paydirt2208 So did he resign to the Highest player in that position? And what if he is the highest pay player at that position
Message 3 of 3 (12,819 Views)