Re: Food appears out of nowhere

by thecakeisaLIE82

Original Post

Food appears out of nowhere

★ Apprentice

The past couple of days,  I had more plates of food on my tables. I don't want them, so why are they there?? It is cluttering my tables. Please make them able to put in my.storage or take them away!! So annoying!!!

Message 1 of 5 (565 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Your Sims will be able to clean them up when they're not in an event Standard smile 

Message 2 of 5 (543 Views)

I have found that my house gets cluttered up with plates whenever my sims do the home for Halloween task. @SimGuruMaaike is right, the sim doing the task cannot clean up the dishes until after they're done.  But if it really bothers you, or it reduces the number of activities you can do because your countertops and tables are occupied, you can call home a sim that's on another task and have them clean up. 

Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 5 (533 Views)

★ Apprentice

I am done with the event and yet when I go to clean off the tables, it still says I can not put my food in storage.  

Message 4 of 5 (519 Views)

★★★★ Guide
Hi @akkfbutterfly
The cookies during the Haloween events have had a few players scratching their heads and wondering how to get rid of them. As @SimGuruMaaike mentioned, you’ll need to have your sims clean these up - like a broken object, they can’t be placed in storage.

If you’d like a little more info on *how* to clean them up, check out out this post:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Sims-Mobile-getting-rid-of-plates/m-p/7120457/highlight/t...

Hope that helps Standard smile
Message 5 of 5 (475 Views)