Re: Following people in sims 4 gallery

by PugLove888

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Following people in sims 4 gallery

★★★ Newbie

Hey! I was just wondering how we go about following or looking for people we know who also play sims 4 in the gallery?

Message 1 of 14 (27,222 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

if you know the persons ID  or username  community tab clcik for the drop down menu Orign ID-type a name in the search engine search-once you find the person clcik on their username to go to their page then clcik  the follow button

View in thread

Message 2 of 14 (28,207 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

if you know the persons ID  or username  community tab clcik for the drop down menu Orign ID-type a name in the search engine search-once you find the person clcik on their username to go to their page then clcik  the follow button

Message 2 of 14 (28,208 Views)

★★★ Novice
I don’t have Origin ID on mine instead I have EA Account ID plz help!
Message 3 of 14 (24,018 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@phesselbarth

The Origin ID and EA Account ID are exactly the same Standard smile

Message 4 of 14 (24,009 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i see you have the orange page with the community, my library, ect. could you please tell me how to get that? i'm having a very difficult time. thanks Standard smile 

Message 5 of 14 (23,330 Views)

★★ Pro

@tttaaashhh

To get to the Community Gallery, click the Community tab then it will turn Orange. It will be blue if you are in your Library tab.

Message 6 of 14 (23,307 Views)

★ Novice

I don't have the community tab in my game and I am online and have checked everything I've seen to fix it so far, does anyone have any ideas to fix this?

Message 7 of 14 (22,397 Views)

Champion

@Valka26, assuming you are playing on a PC or Mac, to get into the Gallery you need to enter your game and click on the button in the top right corner that looks like an icon of a photograph (It says "Open the Gallery"), or you can press the F4 button on your keyboard.  From there, you will see options to for news, your library, etc. that are listed in tabs at the top of the box => you need to press the tab with the icon of a little cloud that says "Gallery".  If you aren't connected to the internet, you might be asked if you want to do so, so choose to be connected.  Wink  You are now in the Gallery!  Cool  To see or use anything you download from the gallery, or anything you upload to the Gallery, you need to click on the right hand tab that says "My Library".  

If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 8 of 14 (22,382 Views)

★★ Novice

I do not have a community tab either. 

Message 9 of 14 (21,856 Views)

Champion

@AmyJane27,you can access the Gallery and follow your favorite creators within the game as well.  I think this might be easier for some people.Wink  (See my post above).  

Best of luck Happy Simming! Party hat

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 10 of 14 (21,847 Views)