Re: Focused and Fearless

by Here4Snacks

Original Post

Focused and Fearless

★★★ Newbie

I noticed that there is a career called focused and fearless but I'm not quite sure how to start the career or what I should do in order for it to allow me to start the career what am I supposed to be doing to make it open up I'm confused? It's June now

Message 1 of 5 (5,227 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

It's the Photography career. Like the Piano hobby, it requires a heirloom. The heirloom you're looking for is the Photography Heirloom.

These heirlooms are rare. Try retiring your sim or moving out your sim and they'll give you a heirloom. You might get the Photography Heirloom if you're lucky.

Message 2 of 5 (5,213 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

That is the photography career. The photography career and the piano hobby are both locked behind purchases now. The photography job was first released in an event but if you missed out on that you will need to wait until it shows up in the shop. It isn’t a permanent shop item so no one knows when it shows up.

@mrdoggie94 Got in before me about the heirloom ✌️I’ve never heard of anyone lucky enough to get it through retiring a sim but it is believed you can obtain the job for free via this method.

The game has slightly changed recently and the piano hobby, which use to be a permanent shop item is now a uncommon shop item with the price tag of 600simcash, I don’t know the new price of the photography career unlock since it hasn’t shown up for me yet since the change but if it’s similar in price sim to save around 600 simcash.

Message 3 of 5 (5,212 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@Here4Snacks

But I believe these career/hobby heirlooms are still available by buying "Super Heirloom Chest" or "Luxe Heirloom Chest". They are rare heirlooms (although they are very, very rare). You need to spend Super Heirloom Tickets (blue) or Luxe Heirloom Tickets (purple).

Message 4 of 5 (5,205 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@ArielHome What we’re saying is you can’t participate in Focused & Fearless until you’ve unlocked the photography career which is locked until you buy it or get the heirloom 🙂

Message 5 of 5 (5,193 Views)