Re: Flashback player required for weekly FutSwap player

by SC4RF4ZE

Original Post

Flashback player required for weekly FutSwap player

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Not everyone has a Flashback player, and with Firmino costing nearly a million on PC (600-800K on consoles) it's very far out of reach for a lot of players to complete.

The loan for Firmino is only 10 games. If you for some reason cannot get the objective done, you're pretty much screwed for this months Icon / Suarez. I understand that people need to do challenges to get cards but this one just screams unfair.

During the previous objectives you had technically unlimited chances - now only 10. Is it possible to either increase the Loan time on Firmino's card, or change the objective?

EDIT: To also add, during the previous weeks (TOTW, Spanish, Dutch) objectives a player could purchase a player for a price, and afterwards release it back to the market whilst losing only a marginal fee. Flashback players are untradeable and therefore the money spent is tied to the player until the very end.

Message 1 of 7 (716 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
You got 10 games on Firmino.. and you need to score atleast once in 3 matches. So it can be done very easily
Message 2 of 7 (679 Views)

★ Novice

How do you get him in the first place the objective is not clear 

Message 3 of 7 (657 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Yes, it can be done and I did it in 4 games (in Div 4 though), but the general philosophy of only having 10 chances feels unfair in general.
Message 4 of 7 (646 Views)

★ Novice
How do you get the loan Firmino, is it by winning with the Liverpool and Brazilian players??? Or by scoring with them
Message 5 of 7 (612 Views)

★ Novice
It is easy to do the fut swap objective with Firmino but how do you get him, the objective isn’t clear
Message 6 of 7 (606 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree it is unfair. Those saying "it's easy" to do with the 10 game loan have to take into account that not everyone is great at this game. Also, there are plenty of times I've had people quit as soon as the game starts or even after I score the first goal. Therefore, if that goal was scored by another player, then that's one game of the ten lost, the same when they quit as the game starts! And as for "naming your squad right", not everybody adheres to that option! The same problem exists in the online singles when naming your squad with home team wins. I'm type pissed with this objective. Swap challenges should be made where everyone has an unlimited chance within the week period, not limited and not with cards that many don't even have one of with little to no chance of obtaining.

Message 7 of 7 (585 Views)