Flame tank cards don't drop after training

by Tentax

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Flame tank cards don't drop after training

★★★ Newbie

After you fully train the flame tank (all three chunks) without having the necessary cards to level up (my tanks are stuck at level 7, 5/6 cards, this way) you don't get any flame tank card drops anymore, you can't clone it and you can't even showcase it in your profile.

Which means the game probably thinks it's maxed out. But it's level 7!!! Not 13 or something like that.. This needs fixing ASAP! Otherwise you get a signature Nod unit that becomes for all intents and purposes unusable..

Message 1 of 2 (190 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Flame tank cards don't drop after training

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I can guess what the problem is.

Check your profile level. If it is 55 or higher, then it is a bug (but I don't think it is).

If it is NOT level 55, here is what you are missing:

The flametank was unlocked at level 9, but with the introduction of the Centurion, the devs moved the Centurion to the place of the flametank, and the flametank got moved to level 55. That means you can not get any more cards for the flametank until you reach level 55, at which point you will get cards for it from crates/cloning chamber. Players who just reach level 9 will not have the flametank unlocked until level 55, and players who already own the flametank can still use it, but won't get any new cards for it until level 55.

Honestly, as much as I love the flametank, it is kinda bad right now (the movespeed & Hp nerf hit it hard...). If you want a good anti-infantry-lategame unit, stick to the widowmaker. Or just get flametroopers, they usually do the job well and are in basically 80% of all Nod decks.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (179 Views)

All Replies

Re: Flame tank cards don't drop after training

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I can guess what the problem is.

Check your profile level. If it is 55 or higher, then it is a bug (but I don't think it is).

If it is NOT level 55, here is what you are missing:

The flametank was unlocked at level 9, but with the introduction of the Centurion, the devs moved the Centurion to the place of the flametank, and the flametank got moved to level 55. That means you can not get any more cards for the flametank until you reach level 55, at which point you will get cards for it from crates/cloning chamber. Players who just reach level 9 will not have the flametank unlocked until level 55, and players who already own the flametank can still use it, but won't get any new cards for it until level 55.

Honestly, as much as I love the flametank, it is kinda bad right now (the movespeed & Hp nerf hit it hard...). If you want a good anti-infantry-lategame unit, stick to the widowmaker. Or just get flametroopers, they usually do the job well and are in basically 80% of all Nod decks.

Message 2 of 2 (180 Views)