Fix It !!! NhL 18

by DeaddySK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fix It !!! NhL 18

★★ Apprentice
Fix it !
In HUT

1.Player whit puck use non stop deke whit left stick dont have speed butt only just hold stick left our right side and is not possible take the puck from him !!! FIX IT !!! NO SPEED NO PUCK ! FIX IT !!!

2. Too mutch own goals stupid cpu defence FIX IT !!!

3. Cpu player whitout puck front of the net holding ANOTHER ENEMY cpu player this is normaly intenference butt game dont know it...??? FIX IT !!!

4. You have powerplay 5vs4 our 5vs3 ? Dont worry for 90% the enemy team score goal in your net... FIX IT !!!

5. 4 times the same goal in one match ? No problem the dumb goalie dont read THE game after this same goals... FIX IT...!!!

6. Lot of players use cpu defence...enemy player go whit selected player front of you and close to your player fast change another player and cpu make perffectly job whitout your help... sometimes is big handycap for cpu defence. FIX IT !!!

7. your gold barkov 86 dont play good ? Dont worry evolution 98 Ovechkin is lama too... Evo 98 Malkin -99 pass ? No way is not possible pass whit this player... passing in this game is sick 95+ pass is the same like 83- pass... Evo 94 Bergeron 97 face off ? No way this guy dont know how to win face off... why you put 98 95 97 overal why ? You upgrade number overal but this players play in game really bad.... here evo 97 Malkin < Malkin best is 93 Evo is more Batter before... if you dnt know how next year start whit 81 best overal for crosby... FIX IT !!!

8. big hype from FINLAND players front of playstation handycap for cpu players and too big handycap for goalie in game... from all country players in world front of playstation the same chance to win... FIX IT...!!!

9. if you search game in HUT season 6 times search matchmaking find to you 7x player from Finland sometimes i thing this game play only finland players...

10. Verzus mode online this Vegas Team is unreal if you play more like 60 games vs mode whit this team you very well know is the ahl team not nhl team in this game... FIX IT !!!

11. HUT CHAMPIONS season
For 1Lost game in this crazy season you must win next 4 games maybe more if you like it go back to same place in table where are you stay before... MATCHMAKING is really bad and points giving after match katastrofical... if you see the season and is finnishing in cca 9 hours and you have good place and you are happy is good i dont need play next game butt one guy in EA make change and from 9 hours is fast 19 hours !!! I ask myself this donkey in EA must be crazy... change time change rules so go to hell..!!! and finally if you are in good place you are happy go open the packs and what is inside ? Big * ! FIX IT !!!

12. Big hit for enemy player ? For him no problem fast stand up take puck and score goal like fresh guy comming from bench... no stamina no shake from hit ? Only in EA... FIX IT !

13. Still same legends same players same cards ? You dont know more players ? Nobody need Messier 3x different card... Ask somebody if you dont know who play in NHL before you start watched this nice sport.... FIX IT for next year...

14. You try to pass to your player after faceoff and this player is close to bench butt this dumb player go to bench and ignoring pass... after is iceing... why ? Just 15 sec. Back is regular line change we dont need fresh guy in ice... FIX IT...!!!

15. Still no blood after fight after highstick in face ? Just in EA... FIX IT FOR NEXT YEAR...!!!

16. Not possible change goalie in game ? Yeah after we have here again syncro if we have possible chance change goalie...but you dont know how to fix it? maybe is right time next year finnish the game before you sell it for customers in this world...? FIX IT !!!

Message 1 of 7 (2,075 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fix It !!! NhL 18

★★ Apprentice
Now i see you only talk and talk and you dnt konw nothing where is problem !!!

Why Vegas Knight is in game lamas upgrade overal for all players ! Yes you dnt know before start season the team is good but is finnish season and the team is still one ahl team !

Why in power play is non stop problem whit shorthanded goals ? Is not about deffence is about your bad player programing in game...

Why after check big hit the player is not shaked our lost little stammina ?

Why in auction is still error code ?

Why you put 10x same player if evolucion player have overal 98 yes is not comming up but give to him extra synergy !!! Evolucion plus overal maximum overal 98 our 99 after level up 99 our max 98 give to him one synergy more...

Why in your EA team is not people whit more fantasy why ?

View in thread

Message 6 of 7 (2,416 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Apprentice

1. Hit them or just get in their way. A good poke will also stop these players.

2. Control your defenders. Don't player lock or just let the AI play for you.

3. These are net battles and they aren't a penalty.

4. If you are letting up a lot of shorthanded goals then you need to play better defense. You're giving up bad turnovers that are leading to breakaways I bet.

5. They scored on you the same way 4 times. They probably attempted it more times than that. Learn to recognize your opponent's patterns and learn to defend them better.

6. Pass the puck more. You can get around people that don't control their defense. Ring the puck around boards and go for D to D one timers. Those work especially well.

7. You sound like you need to aim your passes better. Passing works fine, but it's skill based. Raise your skill in it.

8. Sorry. Don't know what you mean by this.

9. If you're in Finland you're going to find a lot of Finland players. That's part of the regional matchmaking so you get opponents with a better connection.

10. The Vegas stats are kind of low. Nobody expected them to be as good as they have turned out to be. Play with a different team if you don't like their stats.

11. I don't understand what you're saying here.

12. This is annoying. I agree with this one.

13. ok.

14. Make manual line changes during stoppages. Your players won't go to the bench so often because you're putting in the freshest lines. I have this happen once in a blue moon. It's annoying when it does, but manual line changes have made a huge difference.

15. The NHL won't allow blood in the game.

16. Not allowing goalie swaps is a quick fix. Otherwise we'd be waiting a lot longer for a proper fix. It's a band-aid, but it works.

Message 2 of 7 (2,059 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice
1. Good poke is more like inpossible very hard stoped the player dnt skate just hold analog stick in possition left our right...normaly this player lost puck whit lost speed in moment when started too much do it poke but in this game lot of players do it poke whole match and turning in one place whit poke whitout speed and i tell to you is not fun i play ea hockey from 98 every year every day i play ice hockey 23years (goalie) too am training goalie for nhl players from slovakia and i know what i say it what is wrong ! My life is hockey real our kyber... and this poke is wrong if you lost speed you lost poke... all players use this non stop poke have ghost stick whit puck...

2. I play only for all players in game but enemy player use cpu defence i say this players switching own player fast front of my player whit puck and after this switch front of my player cpu fast take puck...

3. This is not battles but holding front of the net !

4-5. My deffence is more than good but goal after non stop poke front of the net is inpossible stoped many times and this goalie in my net in one place front of the net have non stop problem and puck is in the net everytime...

6-7 maybe you dnt play lot of games try it and you see the passing is big problem maybe is not problem players in the ice... the problem is whit control aiming in controls in game calibrate aiming sensor

9. Am in Switzerland... not in finland !

10. Yea but now you know the team is good repair it ! I play online league for this team and is really frustrated play whole nhl season whit ahl team !

Thx
Message 3 of 7 (2,051 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

1. Are you talking about using the defensive skill stick? That's a part of the game. If you want to avoid it, pass more.

2. If they are letting the AI controller their players, ring the puck around the boards and go for D to D one timers. Shoot from the outside. The AI players aren't too aggressive until you get close to them. They don't really chase you down. Use that to your advantage.

3. Switch to the player being tied up and roll out of the hold.

4 -5. I think I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what you're saying here, but it seems like you're complaining about the poke check being too good. Again, you can avoid poke checks more by passing and protecting the puck.

6-7. I play a lot of NHL. I know how to pass. You just need to aim better.

8. Ok.

9. So far it doesn't sound like you're mentioning anything that really needs fixing.

Message 4 of 7 (2,028 Views)

★★ Apprentice
1. Enemy player have puck holded in gamepad left stick contorler dont skate just have stick left our right side and am deffenceman and in this momment is unpossible stoped... my idea is how is possible the enemy player dont have speed for poke puck and more like sometimes have ghost stick whit puck i try it take it but is mission unpossible...

2. Maybe you dnt understund what i mean i have my player i skate short distance front of you and i fast change to another player and this player what i have before now have cpu take from you puck very fast you dont have time pass shot our use deke... is autopilot for cpu you need only navigate front of enemy player and after fast swaped...

6-7 problem is aiming too many times is aiming wrong where i aiming noramly whit controller... maybe batter calibrate aiming for next year...

New - how about shake players whitout puck there stoped skate and started shaked like parkinson in the ice ! This happen 2 games from 10 games...

How about this video... what you say for this hmm...

https://youtu.be/gc_L3BW9JMY
Message 5 of 7 (2,020 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Now i see you only talk and talk and you dnt konw nothing where is problem !!!

Why Vegas Knight is in game lamas upgrade overal for all players ! Yes you dnt know before start season the team is good but is finnish season and the team is still one ahl team !

Why in power play is non stop problem whit shorthanded goals ? Is not about deffence is about your bad player programing in game...

Why after check big hit the player is not shaked our lost little stammina ?

Why in auction is still error code ?

Why you put 10x same player if evolucion player have overal 98 yes is not comming up but give to him extra synergy !!! Evolucion plus overal maximum overal 98 our 99 after level up 99 our max 98 give to him one synergy more...

Why in your EA team is not people whit more fantasy why ?
Message 6 of 7 (2,417 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

[Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 7 of 7 (1,970 Views)