Re: Find ally code

by EA_Lanna

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Find ally code

★★★ Newbie

Need to switch from iphone to android but can't find new ally code for the new account. Says I have to be level 17 to click on ally. Is there another way to find my ally code?

Message 1 of 2 (11,635 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi @brucedavis1975

The only way to grab your Ally code in-game is through the Allies option. If you tap on Allies, you’ll see your Ally code at the top of the screen.

You can also add friends as Allies in-game by tapping on Allies and entering your friend’s Ally code in the box, then selecting Invite. If you'd like, you can check if your friend has received your request by tapping Request Status too. 

If you're interested in connecting with other players in-game, check out the New Players board over on our Official SWGOH Enthusiasts forum where there'll be monthly threads set-up to share Ally codes such as; "Ally Code Sharing [September 2020]".

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (11,608 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @brucedavis1975

The only way to grab your Ally code in-game is through the Allies option. If you tap on Allies, you’ll see your Ally code at the top of the screen.

You can also add friends as Allies in-game by tapping on Allies and entering your friend’s Ally code in the box, then selecting Invite. If you'd like, you can check if your friend has received your request by tapping Request Status too. 

If you're interested in connecting with other players in-game, check out the New Players board over on our Official SWGOH Enthusiasts forum where there'll be monthly threads set-up to share Ally codes such as; "Ally Code Sharing [September 2020]".

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 2 (11,609 Views)