Re: File a complaint about fifa 21 an WA access

by Jacti

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@christophera658

Totally agree. The customer service they "provide" is a joke.

Message 11 of 21 (758 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Agree with all of you, my account got hacked lost all my players and coins, all the advisors could see I got hacked taking in account all the money and time spent on the game and ea done nothing other then ban me and said I sold coins illegally. Complete joke the amount of money I spent wouldn't even come close to the amount I would get back and what makes me laugh other then other players I've never bought coins. Ea as a company is a complete joke y0u cant make a complaint and the only people you can talk to is advisors that cant do much either. The amount of money the earn of all of us every year and they dont care about helping us out 

Message 12 of 21 (726 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello, the 10/4 2021 1,5 million coins randomly disapeard from my account. I asked for help on your website and they said that they would look in to it. Later the day after i logged back on fifa 21 and i saw that i was market banned so i reached out again and again and still no progress. I had 3 million coins from packing prime moments Cantona and selling him in the start of march. I have proof that i packed Cantona. This is unaccepteble I have played the game legit and gotten punished for it and i dont know how you can do this me.

Message 13 of 21 (689 Views)

Community Manager

You will need to speak to our Terms of Service team in relation to any ban @Elislundkvist1.

The process to contact our ToS team can be found here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

1. Click Contact us at the top of any page on EA Help.
  2. Select the game that your account was banned or suspended from. If it’s on your whole EA Account, choose Origin.
  3. Choose your platform.
  4. Select Manage my account, then Banned or suspended account.
  5. Fill out any other details below.
    • For example, if you picked Origin, it might ask you if you are accessing the game through an Origin Access membership.
  6. Click Select contact option.
  7. Sign in to your account that has the ban or suspension, if you aren’t already.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 14 of 21 (688 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko I have done all that and even changed password twice and it has not helped.
Message 15 of 21 (682 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Elislundkvist1 you will need to wait for our TOS team to respond to your appeal.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 16 of 21 (657 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It’s literally a joke I complained about lack of response from community managers and they told me to post about it for a community manager to repond to me!!!

Message 17 of 21 (514 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did not get any coins from ranking up in division rivals I did not get coins for div 6 and 5

Message 18 of 21 (472 Views)

★★★ Novice

I wish they could admit there games fixed 

Message 19 of 21 (394 Views)

Agree!!!!

Message 20 of 21 (248 Views)