Fifa19 shooting flaws

by nazaltair

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fifa19 shooting flaws

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

So is anyone experiencing getting a finesse shot right is so so difficult? And the new timed finishing doesnt look so  real developers look into this , its killing the game yeah, can  fellow fifa demo players share what you think with me will be helpful thanking you

Message 1 of 4 (322 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Fifa19 shooting flaws

★★ Apprentice

Hey @nazaltair. I didn´t have much trouble with the finesse shot....On the other hand, i think that timed finishing is useful when it comes to volleys for examples, but i personally wouldn´t use it in other ocasions, since for example, while shooting from short range, there´s not that much time to double tap.

I started playing with the timed finishing on, and then i just deactivate it...Keep in mind that it is not mandatory for you to use it... I played without it and I could score some pretty nice goals without being concerned about the green bar.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (293 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

Hey @nazaltair. I didn´t have much trouble with the finesse shot....On the other hand, i think that timed finishing is useful when it comes to volleys for examples, but i personally wouldn´t use it in other ocasions, since for example, while shooting from short range, there´s not that much time to double tap.

I started playing with the timed finishing on, and then i just deactivate it...Keep in mind that it is not mandatory for you to use it... I played without it and I could score some pretty nice goals without being concerned about the green bar.

Message 2 of 4 (294 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Yeah your right about the finesse it looks good bro. However the AI Is getting the timed shot 99% of the time right world class or legendary levels. And it looks like goal from nowhere
Message 3 of 4 (244 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Apprentice

@nazaltairYeah, I agree on that. I´m having a hard time with the AI in World Class too.

I played twice on legendary and it was just boring ahaha...everything they shot would go in.

Message 4 of 4 (219 Views)
Twitter Stream