Fifa19 shooting flaws

by nazaltair

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fifa19 shooting flaws

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

So is anyone experiencing getting a finesse shot right is so so difficult? And the new timed finishing doesnt look so  real developers look into this , its killing the game yeah, can  fellow fifa demo players share what you think with me will be helpful thanking you

Message 1 of 4 (282 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa19 shooting flaws

★ Apprentice

Hey @nazaltair. I didn´t have much trouble with the finesse shot....On the other hand, i think that timed finishing is useful when it comes to volleys for examples, but i personally wouldn´t use it in other ocasions, since for example, while shooting from short range, there´s not that much time to double tap.

I started playing with the timed finishing on, and then i just deactivate it...Keep in mind that it is not mandatory for you to use it... I played without it and I could score some pretty nice goals without being concerned about the green bar.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (254 Views)

All Replies

★ Apprentice

Hey @nazaltair. I didn´t have much trouble with the finesse shot....On the other hand, i think that timed finishing is useful when it comes to volleys for examples, but i personally wouldn´t use it in other ocasions, since for example, while shooting from short range, there´s not that much time to double tap.

I started playing with the timed finishing on, and then i just deactivate it...Keep in mind that it is not mandatory for you to use it... I played without it and I could score some pretty nice goals without being concerned about the green bar.

Message 2 of 4 (255 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah your right about the finesse it looks good bro. However the AI Is getting the timed shot 99% of the time right world class or legendary levels. And it looks like goal from nowhere
Message 3 of 4 (205 Views)

★ Apprentice

@nazaltairYeah, I agree on that. I´m having a hard time with the AI in World Class too.

I played twice on legendary and it was just boring ahaha...everything they shot would go in.

Message 4 of 4 (180 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help