Re: Fifa19 - Player Faces (Aguero)

by amirmohamadi878

Original Post

Fifa19 - Player Faces (Aguero)

★ Novice

Why have players like Aguero not hand their game face updates despite being scanned multiple times. Aguero has the same game face from Fifa 16.

you have just done an update of 50 player faces including: Zaha, Son, Lingard etc but still none for Aguero ? Why is this and can you please do it soon.

players like lukaku need one too, it’s getting ridiculous now 

Message 1 of 3 (659 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got same problem Aguero is one the best striker in world but he hasnt got a nice face in game the Aguero's face is terrible pleas scan and update it soon

Message 2 of 3 (390 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Star players like Aguero, Lukaku, Fellaini, Benzema, Suarez, Rakitic, Pique, Busquets, Carvajal, Arthur, Alba, Cancelo, Roberto, Vinicius, Fred, Neres, Depay, Hazard, Kante, Kovacic, Pjanic, Bentancur, Pedro, Bellerin, Lovren, Smalling, Higuain, Leon Bailey, Gianluigi Donnaruma, Ter Stegen, de Gea, Henderson, Özil, Walcott, Wilshere, Nasri and OF COURSE RONALDO and MESSI need an immediate face update...most of the players that I've mentioned up there have had the same faces for 2 to 3 years running...we want new faces, we don't want anymore bug fixes for god's sake, nor do we want any more "reality" in the game..!! JUST GIVE US THESE FACES..!! PLEASE EA, IT'S A REQUEST FROM A FAN WHO HAS BEEN AROUND FOR 15 YEARS RUNNING...I'm really considering "the other" football game now, and that's just because of the faces it has, bcuz that feels much more authentic...

Message 3 of 3 (375 Views)