Re: Fifa19 Career mode, player.

by kevinlove7

Original Post

Fifa19 Career mode, player.

★★★ Newbie

Hi. I have made lots of players in career mode in FIFA the last years. But fifa19 is the only fifa game i dont like when it comes to player career mode. 

I have made 4 players in FIFA19. All 4 have different position.

(LW) 

(RW)

(CAM) 

(ST)

But the most problems started with my(CAM) player. He is overall rated (89) SOON 90, and i play in, RB Salzburg.... And i dont get a single transfer offer. I have played 4 good season, and i have agreed in a transfer with the club but noone is interested.

I only get loan offer when i press loan .... 

Please have someone some tip or have had the same problem? Please help, i am tired of this crap.... 

Message 1 of 3 (225 Views)

Community Manager

@PshyHD Hey there, what season are you in and how much longer is left on your CAM's contract? 

EACade
Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)

★★ Novice

I have had this same exact issue where I’m playing for LAFC and I am a 87 overall and my player is only 21 years old. First it’s ridiculous how I have to ask for a transfer to even, maybe receive an offer. Then, even when I do ask for a transfer there has been many times where I don’t receive an offer at all. You’d think by this point it would be realistic enough where I at least get a few offers and am able to leave clubs like LAFC or Guadalajara. Super disappointing, wish EA would make their game more like NBA 2k my career. Sadly, for the past years they’ve literally recycled Player Career and made Manger Career to the point where it’s unplayable. 

Message 3 of 3 (170 Views)