Fifa points and games

by alinten

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa points and games

★★★ Newbie

Very disappointed about the FIFA 19 . Except that the games are scripted , sometimes the cards from team week or everywhere is getting to gold skills . For example if I have Werner 88 some games is playing like is 84 gold . So disappointed. The packs are crap I spend monthly over 100£ on fifa points to open some packs which they are not rentable. For example you I spend last week 60£ on packs ( value of pack 2000) to win PEPA 84 the most highest player . I was thinking really? So bad ? Can be worst? Ea sports should have think about that. 

Message 1 of 3 (284 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa points and games

Community Manager

Just so you are aware @alinten there is no such thing as scripting in FIFA. 

If you have feedback then we are happy to take and pass it on but we ask that it be polite and constructive.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (256 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Just so you are aware @alinten there is no such thing as scripting in FIFA. 

If you have feedback then we are happy to take and pass it on but we ask that it be polite and constructive.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 3 (257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys if you think that are some of us who knows what’s going on there .... is wrong. From the beginning of the game we are losers why? Because EA Sports want that and all they want is our money. I think that is a business of over 100 millions € for real . First of all : the packs are and expensive and the players which everyone is winning opening that packs are weak and they doesn’t deserve the money at all. For example to buy a pack of 7.500 coins or 150 fifa points you have to spend or 7.500 coins or money (150 fifa points are almost 2 pounds ,right?) and the win is almost nothing because the pack contain 3 contracts ,1 skill,1 ball, 3 players or 1 manager or a fitness anyway a mix of those. If you sell them straight you maxim win can be 3.000 coins or less most of the time. If you try to sell them on market every player is charged with 5% . In my experience as a broker I know it that when I trade those fees is going to my company profit because I use the platform, right EA SPORTS? So EA SPORTS as a platform make some £,€,$ etc as a profit. Coming back to the packs,right? If you sell the players your profit increase as well but not so high. And how you wanted .... looking to the market the good players are quite expensive , not talking about ICONS , and think now how much money you have to spend.. , right EA SPORTS? For example me now a 2 weeks ago I spend 50£ in one night to open some packs which the maxim high player I have was Cavani 89 which I sell him with 69 k and Lukaku 87 with 35 k . After that I open 4 packs in a row same 1100 fifa points and the maxim high player which I won was 84 PEPA goalkeeper  🤮 . The games are a nightmare. First of all if you are lucky to catch a good signal your a winner . That is 100% sure during the games the game properly block for a second after to see the players running like crazy 😂😂 . You shouldn’t say that the games are not scripted  , if you ask 1 mill people all will say the same and you know that as well. So guys if you really want to have players and also to enjoy the game do it for all and for you to win but give us a chance as well. Think how much we can spend just that. I hope honestly now to don’t get block or something bad to happen to my account. I still want to play some fifia but without anymore passion or entertainment. Have a nice day. 

Message 3 of 3 (206 Views)