Fifa 22 MUST include Al Ahly SC and Zamalek SC

by omarbarca100

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 22 MUST include Al Ahly SC and Zamalek SC

★★★ Novice

EA sports should add Al Ahly sc and Zamalek sc in fifa 22 because you can’t call fifa 21 the world’s game when the two biggest teams in a continent huge like Africa are not in the game, this is devastating not only for Egyptian fans but for all africans who love your game and wanted to actually be the world’s game. We don't even ask for the Egyptian league even though we want it but we ask for the most important. There are many teams in fifa 21 whom they don’t have even a quarter of Al Ahly sc’s trophies or fan base worldwide so this is far too late. This needs to be done because i think if another company bought and licensed these teams or the Egyptian league EA sports will lose a huge percent of their users.

Message 1 of 10 (8,878 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 22 MUST include Al Ahly SC and Zamalek SC

Community Manager
Hi @omarbarca100,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade

View in thread

Message 2 of 10 (8,821 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @omarbarca100,

Thanks for the feedback, I'll see that it gets to the right teams.
EACade
Message 2 of 10 (8,822 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yes I strongly agree with my friend from Egypt , Because we suffered a lot for more than 20 years that Al Ahly team who won the most Champions league is not existed in Fifa and another two teams who won nothing nor participated in fifa world cup were existed since year 2000, I think it's totally unlogic and unfair, we don't know even the criterias of choosing the teams, Most of the Egyptians now with population more than 100 million making it the highest populated country Africa and hence one of the biggest consumers of fifa game in the world begin to recognize your problem and ask about their teams, I hope you can solve this problem and meet your customer's requirements .

Message 3 of 10 (8,796 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
Spoiler
Spoiler
Egyptians league  we are full

Message 4 of 10 (8,352 Views)

Betreff: Fifa 22 MUST include Al Ahly SC and Zamalek SC

★★★★★ Novice
@omarbarca100 Eslam places fifa 22 Egyptian league Al-Ahly zamalek al Ismaily al masry al ittihad
Message 5 of 10 (8,309 Views)

★★★ Novice

Adding both teams, will definitely guarantee better sales in Africa in general, as all Africa is divided between both team when it comes to fan base.  

i find it so weird that FIFA did not add these teams or at least Al Ahly that is always present in the Clubs World Cup 

Message 6 of 10 (8,128 Views)

★★★ Newbie

could you please add at least these 2 teams. I can't even find their kits or any related items. How come that a team like al ahly with a record of 10 CAF Champions League titles, 4 African Cup Winners' Cup titles and a record of 7 CAF Super Cup titles, isn't included.

Message 7 of 10 (6,849 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You ara a legend bro .. they have included alahly tifos and badges i think fifa 24 is the one 👌 

Message 8 of 10 (3,751 Views)

★ Novice
@A_Baroudy We hope
Message 9 of 10 (2,926 Views)

Community Manager

Hi Everyone,  

This post has gotten pretty old at this point, I will be locking it to prevent necroposting.  

If you are running into further issues, please make a new post letting us know what is happening and we can provide any relevant information available.  

Thanks! 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 10 of 10 (2,789 Views)