Does this only happen in Career mode?
EACade
Message 41 of 108 (1,678 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 career mode crashing

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade wrote:
Hi @omenanraato,

Does this only happen in Career mode?

Quick matches and champions league too. I also tested that I will delete all saved games and start my career again five times. The weird thing is that the trainings work, but in the match itself, the game crashes. Sometimes I get to the second half of the match, but usually crashes in the first half

Message 42 of 108 (1,669 Views)

★ Apprentice

For me, yes. Once I'm about to play a match in career mode.

Message 43 of 108 (1,661 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @omenanraato,

Are you selecting the same team each time you start a career? Looking for any common themes that could be causing this.

@joshman7guyjosh What troubleshooting steps have you already taken?
EACade
Message 44 of 108 (1,646 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, I select the same team. Manchester United. That’s the team I want to use and play with. Usually, I SIM past that match and it’s fine for the next few games. 

Message 45 of 108 (1,635 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Cade wrote:
Hi @omenanraato,

Are you selecting the same team each time you start a career? Looking for any common themes that could be causing this.

I have tried different teams.
2xManchester United, Leeds, Norwich, RB Leipzig.

In Champions League game mode with the Finnish HJK team. Quick games with many different teams, including national teams.

I have not found any logical reason for the crash. My attention to a game crash is that it never happens during a cutscene, nor during a free kick, throw, goal, or corner kick.

So the game crashes always when the teams pass the ball / shots and match is running. However, the game does not always crash in a similar game situation, there are always differences in those situations on the field.

Usually first the game sounds freeze, immediately after the picture freezes and after about 1-2 seconds the game crashes on the desktop. Sometimes it just crashes right on your desktop.

Maybe I just imagine, but I feel like with a 60fps lock, the game crashes more often in the first half and with unlimited fps I would get into the second half more often. But this may be my imagination.

Message 46 of 108 (1,629 Views)

★★★ Novice

"did you try turning it off and back on?" that is literally what ea sounds like. I think enough people have stated this problem, some of us with very high end CPU's. It's kind of leaning towards it is a glitch / ea problem. not us, the users.

Message 47 of 108 (1,601 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, the game is also crashing for me on career mode on ps4 pro. I get to the warm up video before the match starts and then the game crashes. It is happening on every game now and the only way that it doesnt crash is if i quick sim the match! Any solution to that?

Message 48 of 108 (1,574 Views)

★ Apprentice

And can you just imagine having to quick-SIM every match?! I mean, it just takes the whole fun and essence out of the game. While we appreciate the little more efforts put into Career mode this year such as the jump-in while SIM is on and such; we also want to still be able to play a match fully form the on-set, or, at least, have and maintain that option. Please EA, Cade, help look into this issue. It is not our computers, monitors, saved data/file, etc,.. It is obviously a bug that EA, and only EA, can fix. Thanks.   

Message 49 of 108 (1,560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem.... EA FIX THIS GLITCH, thx by an italian user on PC PogU

Message 50 of 108 (1,519 Views)