Fifa 20

★★ Novice

How do I check responses tho 

Message 1 of 13 (429 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 20

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @vfgggfvvgvgggg13. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

View in thread

Message 4 of 13 (344 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @vfgggfvvgvgggg13 can I ask for a little more information as to your enquiry? 

What are you looking to check responses to?

Darko

Message 2 of 13 (412 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Spoiler
So basically I logged on to fifa 20 right then I go into a game of FUT rivals and it’s telling me there’s no opponents found without even searching for any opponents then I go onto my brother PS4 and it’s doing the same thing I’ve searched for people with the same problem but I seem to be the only one with this issue it so frustrating as I used up a good 3 hours of my trial to try and fix this 
Message 3 of 13 (404 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @vfgggfvvgvgggg13. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Message 4 of 13 (345 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Yeah I tried most of those trouble shooting and it just didn’t work I even tried a new WiFi connection and it’s still just not even trying to search for opponents it’s just saying can’t find any opponents I am convinced it has something to do with my account 

Message 5 of 13 (288 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @vfgggfvvgvgggg13 can you share the UO Trace that you would have ran when you were doing the connection troubleshooting steps so that I can take a look at how your data is being routed?

Darko

Message 6 of 13 (279 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I’m sure it’s not the WiFi as I even played an online season match aswell as the fact in FUT it’s not even trying to search for opponents I’m sure it’s my account 

Message 7 of 13 (274 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Hey @vfgggfvvgvgggg13 the UO Trace will let us take a look at your connection and see if we can see anything that could be the cause of the issue.

Darko

Message 8 of 13 (266 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

It’s not the WiFi man I used a different WiFi and still the same problem 

Message 9 of 13 (257 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

Can you run a UO Trace on both wifi networks then @vfgggfvvgvgggg13 so that we can take a look at your connection?

Darko

Message 10 of 13 (167 Views)
Twitter Stream