Re: Fifa 20 is a broken game

by KuRRRenT

Original Post

★★★★ Apprentice
@KuRRRenT The game in general is fantastic, it's just the press that is really difficulty, pressing needs to be more aggressive, I'm all for manual defending, but you can't get close to some players, so they just RB it top corner way too easy, the game needs tweaks, but it's the best gameplay ever, PES isn't close for me, that has way way too many issues.
Message 11 of 31 (2,706 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Dude, you shouldn't even be using OP players, you don't need them, I've never really used them, people moaning about OP stats aren't true FIFA PLAYERS.

FIFA 19 WAS RUINED by 99 Torres and stupid Arcade cards, we do not want that happening again.

Chemistry is good, you don't need 100 but it helps!

Defending is harder, and thankfully pin ball passing is almost gone as I hated that in FIFA19, you can't spam A all the time!

Message 12 of 31 (2,706 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Legitbusinessman  so if you are right then would you not use a new system or find a different way to program the game...if hackers can get into the game surely you can also prevent this...if it's being hacked it's only because the programming is exactly the same as it was 5 year's ago and they know it to do what your saying there doing..if you know who's behind it then call them out...how are we all to believe that you are not being paid by EA to say this...💰💰💰

Message 13 of 31 (2,681 Views)

★★★ Guide

So yesterday there was a lengthy post from @Legitbuisnessman who said EA do really good work but are at the mercy of hacker's ruining the game and that when you play no matter what your playing you will most likely be playing against a hacker, now his post was right before mine now it's gone..was he right or was he wrong...was is removed by EA or was it removed by the hacker's... conspiracy fact or fiction... What is a fact is this game is broken and should never have been released in its current state...

Message 14 of 31 (2,660 Views)

★ Guide

Actually the game has had some of the best gameplay to date in a FIFA game.

Defending actually takes skill. You have to think about positioning.

Message 15 of 31 (2,647 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

@Jetwhitespurs 
That same exact post had been posted in many threads and wasn't relevant to most of the topics. It was probably picked up by the automated spam filters. And TBH I'm not at all sure of the legitimacy of his claims.

@ topic
I think EA have finally started treading on the right track now and will hopefully resolve issues sooner rather than later. After the squad update, I started a Manchester United Career Mode, and the experience is a lot better than what it was before.

They even released another small title update today. So release cycles are definitely quicker. Hoping for the main fixes to come soon too. Fingers crossed

Message 16 of 31 (2,625 Views)

★★★ Guide

@KuRRRenT  yeah I didn't believe it...it made me laugh though...and yes things are heading in the right direction hopefully CM gets an update soon with majority of bugs fixed...I'm not wanting to go to deep into my CM because once they patch it I'll just be starting again, the issues some are having after purchasing player's and then they don't arrive the next transfer window that's a worry and the fact some have had huge amounts of money left at seasons end and it's disappeared a after starting the new season thats another concern... hopefully they fix it because I'm enjoying some of the game I've had...

Message 17 of 31 (2,604 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I doubt that these two issues would be fixed any time soon. I faced them in FIFA 19 as well. And maybe in earlier versions too, don't remember, since I rarely negotiate outside of transfer windows..

Message 18 of 31 (2,596 Views)

★★ Novice
@trickydicky1973 I disagree. Depends on how you defend, they made it much more realistic than last year. my defending is great because i know when to pressure and when to mark. you have to know when to use certain buttons like L2+R2 which u can stand in front of the oponnent. Or pressure and tackle at the right moment. it is like real football, just train alot. you will get there, it is easier than u think
Message 19 of 31 (2,588 Views)

★★ Guide
@Batatagamer0992 So tell me, how do you intercept through balls?
Message 20 of 31 (2,564 Views)