Re: Fifa 20 gameplay.... your thoughts?

by CM22_Playz

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 20 gameplay.... your thoughts?

★★ Apprentice

So firstly im getting sick and tired all the updates that are sending the game up and down and throwing everything out. Last year it was the same and then after about 3 months there was stability and the game was playable.... not perfect but playable but even then 3 months?? We pay hard earned money for this * and lose time cos at some stage or another we all get pissed with the game. This year its a joke full stop, the refs decision are ridiculous, the offsides are horrendous ive had numerous offside calls that arent offside. Hell i even got penalized in a free kick position outside the box and the ref gave a penalty 🤬. Holding the ball is just pointless now cos its taken regardless, a blatent fail is ignored but an accidental step on the toe is a red card. Tricks and skills are just stupid now aswell, and typically ive wasted 2000 FUT champs points and i aint even gonna bother playing (stupid me on that 1). And now what does EA do.... make defense dog * poor so even a bronze striker can run through if hes attacking. Speaking of attacking ive seen 5 year olds kick a ball harder than my 86 lacazette and with more accuracy, and the passing is horrendous,  ive never had so many balls intercepted, i swear the other team has the flash and inspector gadget as there midfield.... if EA arent gonna listen to players and just keep making it worse i for 1 wont be playing anymore. And certainly wont be buying any more of the Fifa franchise.

Whats your thought people????

Message 1 of 13 (1,260 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★ Apprentice

And christ almighty.... the deflections are just out of this world.... go in for a tackle and its guaranteed to go straight back to the opposition. Take a shot and it hits the wood work. Straight back to opposition, 89 alison in goal and he makes a save cos for some reason keepers cant a catch a cold let a alone a poxy ball and again it goes straight back to the opposition.

The down side about of this is EA resolved it all in Fifa 19.... i was also invited to play the beta and these issues werent even on the beta.... so why the * would you then create updates to cause these issues knowing they are gonna be pissing off players.... it has the potential to be 1 of the top games with the following it has and yet the overall rating is 1.4 out of 5....

EA do yourselves a favour  and sack the dumb arse pieces of S.H.I.T you have employed creating and updating this game and start over with the earliest form of Fifa 20 and then actually try and listen to the real players of this game.... not the poxy youtubers who you currently have your heads shoved up.

View in thread

Message 2 of 13 (1,239 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

And christ almighty.... the deflections are just out of this world.... go in for a tackle and its guaranteed to go straight back to the opposition. Take a shot and it hits the wood work. Straight back to opposition, 89 alison in goal and he makes a save cos for some reason keepers cant a catch a cold let a alone a poxy ball and again it goes straight back to the opposition.

The down side about of this is EA resolved it all in Fifa 19.... i was also invited to play the beta and these issues werent even on the beta.... so why the * would you then create updates to cause these issues knowing they are gonna be pissing off players.... it has the potential to be 1 of the top games with the following it has and yet the overall rating is 1.4 out of 5....

EA do yourselves a favour  and sack the dumb arse pieces of S.H.I.T you have employed creating and updating this game and start over with the earliest form of Fifa 20 and then actually try and listen to the real players of this game.... not the poxy youtubers who you currently have your heads shoved up.

Message 2 of 13 (1,240 Views)

★★ Guide
@CM22_Playz Yeah I totally agree with there is so many things wrong. Here is a list what I think is wrong with fifa.
•heading dont work from a corner / cross but works from a goal kick
•passing can go the wrong way
•onside and given offside
•Offside and nothing is given
• off the ball tackles are allowed
•ref ain't got a clue
•being 3 goals up makes the winning side become dumb
•through balls rarely work (always go to an opponent
• santi cazorla can be used out of position as a CB and win every header once a cross is performed by the opponent.
• goal keepers do some weird things
• rebounds omg...always favour the striker
Message 3 of 13 (1,195 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I know exactly what you mean, corners are ridiculous, i don't  even bother anymore i just end up kicking it back upfield to attack cos i reckon out of maybe 100 corners I've scored once with a header. Passing, well.... lets just say a teenage sunday league would have more accuracy and I'm pretty sure they would referee the game better aswell. Essentially EA has just made the game shockingly **** and its just there to line there pockets with all the fifa points etc that people buy. They clearly couldn't give a damn about the players and how the game effects people who would enjoy it because if they did they would put a game out to be bought that didn't need updates and game changes. Especially after putting a beta out there that was already supposed to clear all those issue.

Message 4 of 13 (1,167 Views)

★★ Apprentice

And you know what pisses me off more than anything is that the mugs who make and adjust the game at EA couldn't give a damn that they have created a mess of a game that 85% of the users and players don't like. And then they wonder why there there value as a company is dropping and more and more and gamers are going to pro evo.... i wonder why 🤔 oh yea consistency and actually releasing a playable game thats not tampered with ever 7 days.

Message 5 of 13 (1,161 Views)

★★ Novice

This game is pathetic. I am actually getting put off Fifa 20. 

Theres no legendary defending.

You unable to tackle properly 

Worse bloody game.

Message 6 of 13 (1,098 Views)

★★ Novice
@CM22_Playz This game is *.

When you play online, sometimes the guys do there own things.

I actually broke my remote due to the anger of losing so much. Lol.
Message 7 of 13 (1,093 Views)

★★★★★ Pro
@CM22_Playz what ticks me off is that there is no over-the-shoulder view for the player taking the corner kick...and who screwed up taking free kicks?!
Message 8 of 13 (1,081 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Yep. Ball follows the AI. Missed penalties when ai commits them but everything is called on you. Off the ball players become unresponsive sometimes to the point where they run away from the ball. If you play on legendary for some reason bronze defenders can catch up to my 90 plus pace players within 2 strides.

Message 9 of 13 (1,064 Views)

★ Apprentice

I will continue to report FIFA and EA Sports to my local PM about it's excessive gambling from packs. Game is a total fraud and I really hope we in the UK ban your in game purchases so you are forced to actually improve the game.

Message 10 of 13 (1,039 Views)