Re: Fifa 20 Suggestions

by ConorSyme1

Original Post

★★ Novice

hopefully EA have actually improved the career mode. Say the same thing every year and it just gets worse some how! There’s no journey mode this year so if the career mode is the same it’s criminal 

Message 11 of 29 (2,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Can we also add maybe like contract negotiations for the manager in manager career mode? Thanks!

@EA_Darko wrote:

Thanks for your feedback @7manabn22. It's always great to see such passion for the game.

I will pass your feedback on to the team.

Darko

Message 12 of 29 (2,878 Views)

★★★ Newbie
He sure had some nice suggestions! I don't know where I can place mine, but I have one crucial factor for me if fifa20 doesn't have a normal working advantage. Fifa 20 will be my last. Sorry
Message 13 of 29 (2,865 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  • It would be great to also be able to design new kits for the next season. 
  •  
Message 14 of 29 (2,844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Get Frank van der Slot as dutch co-commentator next to Sierd de Vos, and please let Sierd commentate as he does irl

Message 15 of 29 (2,826 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Darko
I do not understand why we do not have the Romanian league in Fifa, we have the team at Ea Sports Romania and yet we do not have the league of romania .. besides that to the national team of romania very few players have girls that look like the players .. we measure much more from your side .. every year you put aside and there are thousands of players who want the league of romania .. it's an offense on your part .. maybe this year we will have the Romanian league either .. or we will I mean a mistake made by you .. first of all why were not all the teams qualified in ucl and uel groups ??? put teams that have never done a performance in Europe such as Helsinki and many more, or teams like orlando pirates .. ??? and in the Brazilian league are not young players with potential .. how to make such mistakes .. the players who reach the top teams in europe .. not to mention players like junior vinicius and many others who have arrived in Spain .. is still once an offense against new Fifa players .. you have to progress year after year with a lot more than just add a few changes and so .. not, the game must be more realistic .. to be as it really is .. and its i will say a suggestion .. in the coach or player career you can do that in the journey with alex hunter that is to bring improvements in career mode .. here I had to say.
Message 16 of 29 (2,760 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think a great mode to implement would be to start out in a non league side in England and work your way up through all 4 tiers of English football. Also add big bushy real man beards to customisations! 

Message 17 of 29 (2,531 Views)

★★ Novice
FIFA 20 beta notes:
▪️Audio: The crowd “ ooohs” on the kickoff and that should not happen..
▪️In Volta: it wouldn’t allow you to save your choices after making clothing selections
▪️The audio at the end of the game is a bit choppy
▪️The dynamic camera should be allowed to expand in view a little more

▪️Piemonte Calcio needs an EA logo on their socks too and the badge on the shorts as well
▪️You guys should do more main entrance looks before the teams enter the pic like we should see the walk out from behind in the actual tunnel of those stadiums
▪️The defense is a little unaware of their responsibility at times though I know it’s just a beta lol!!
▪️The crowd should sing the actual songs of the respectful teams when they enter at stadiums that do that
▪️love the new scoreboards but maybe the logo of that league should be featured in the scoreboard
▪️
Message 18 of 29 (2,520 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I would like to give you a suggestion about career mode job aplication section. Usualy i start manager mode from lower divisions and clubs, then following years a career path to bigger clubs. However when you go to club like Totenham, after while if you want to change your team, in job application section you can not find clubs like Real Betis or Fenerbahce. you can only apply specific clubs of specific leagues like real madrid, bayern munich etc. I mean we should have more options in job application section with lower leagues and lower clubs. In my opinion you may do it like league selection or something like that. thank you for your interest.
Message 19 of 29 (2,462 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Darko I have suggested this before and it is a feature that is already on the game but for some reason not on Career Mode, is the ability to watch AI vs AI games like you would on tv, so everything about Career Mode is the same but then when it comes to games, you can sit back and watch your tactics and players win or lose you the game without interference, similar to that of Football manager. Is this something that could be done for Fifa 20? This would make me and possibly so many more people buy the game and ditch Football Manager.

Message 20 of 29 (2,433 Views)