Re: Fifa 20 QUITTING

by zakka1daa

Original Post

Fifa 20 QUITTING

★★ Newbie

Fix the bug where people just turn off their console so they don’t get the loss! If someone turns or lose connection well too bad it’s a freaking loss! 

COME ON!

Message 1 of 12 (11,952 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@Mariano15051998Why do you assume they do not get a loss?

you are incorrectly assuming just because you receive a loss, the other player gets the win.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/Losing-Connection-During-Games/m-p/8369613#M15533

if the other posts are any indication, the. I believe  you are mistaken in your assumption.

There have been issues with people being able to back out of games before the game starts and not have it count, which is different though. 

Message 2 of 12 (11,915 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Mariano15051998 For me is just crazy that game is equal, opponent gets red card and I recieve penalty shot, he leaves and I dont get win... what the heck... I lose stamina, contracts, time and get nothing from that just because he is leaving before penalty kick is done... I hate it
Message 3 of 12 (11,906 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@BGAlumFIFA You might be right, but it still doesn't make any sense. If someone leaves while I'm losing I still shouldn't get a loss. Therewas a chance I could turn the game around which has now unfairly been taken from me.
Message 4 of 12 (11,893 Views)

★ Novice

Makes me mad. Should be 3:0 like with the forfeit 

Message 5 of 12 (10,958 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello

That happens to me, the game starts the other guy pauses before the kick of he quits and i dont get the objetive for the swaps...but if i start rhe game and he quits just after that i het the objetive.

Is this a bug??

Message 6 of 12 (10,688 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@zakka1daa I agree, leaving should be seen as a forfeit
Message 7 of 12 (8,774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Totally agree. I've been losing 1-0 he gets a red card I get a penalty he quits before I can take penalty and I get a loss. I was winning yesterday 6-0 and I lost connection and I get a loss. How is it EA think this is fair. And why is it I do a last man tackle and get a red my opponents do it and sometimes not even a yellow. And running into the box I get tripped but don't fall down why isn't this a penalty

Message 8 of 12 (6,252 Views)

Hero
@zakka1daa as soon as the player is getting a card skip all cut scenes to get to the penalty before your opponent pauses and quits, then your opponent can only quit by switching their console off before you take it... doesn't always work but it does work a lot

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 9 of 12 (6,170 Views)

★★ Novice

It's not a unreasonable assumption but I don't know why you'd be playing devil's advocate on this issue as it's never fun to be playing a game and have someone quit on you and in turn receive a loss. It makes zero sense to me and the development team should really focus on fixing the issue, the punishment so far is not receive as many coins per win which isn't a punishment at all considering you get points in a loss. 

Message 10 of 12 (5,750 Views)