Fifa 20 Online seasons

by pwningchamp

Original Post

Fifa 20 Online seasons

★★★ Newbie

Me and a lot of friends have a big problem with the fact EA Sports fix the online matches of Fifa 20 in the season franchise.

In every game when you got a lot of ball possession or score a few goals Fifa makes you slower and changes the teamspirit to make it nearly impossible to get a walk over and that is something I can understand but still... it isn't what gaming is about.

Otherwise the biggest bug is when you have a winning or losing streak, I play seasons online with a friend and the first 4 matches we weren't a great team because it was the first time we played together and when we became better we found out that we still couldn't win a single game or verry hardly.

Even when we scored the first goal and the opponent had 2 red cards after only 15 minutes because he couldn't hold of our attacks... then in the second half we couldn't believe our eyes, our players didn't wanna run annymore, non of our passes get into the right directions and we get 4 goals and couldn't score a single goal when we still felt we were the better team with the most ball possession, even in the second half!

No one really needs match fixier... the only thing all gamers need is to play against players of almost the same level. I think no one likes it to feel they can't hold the ball for a few seconds whole game long and then win after 1 or 2 counters when the oponent his players magicaly dissapear when you run to them. And for the good players it works the same way.

On Fortnite they changed the game so that every player play against players of their level and if you play with friends there's also a healthy mix. They could do the same in fifa so they don't have to manipulate every game.

I don't think this is the way to thank the Fans who are loyal to the Fifa brand for decades.

We spent our money and time into the franchise and want something in replace and I don't think this is what the players really want.

Still. Friendly greetings and I really hope for myself and all the players you can do something about it cause otherwise you can just make it a simulation game... it's just a waste of our time and effort right now.

Message 1 of 1 (830 Views)